Help me make cheese-bread sher-friends

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Hey gang

A few years ago my Mom in law was trying to dump a bread maker she didn't want on someone and to everyone's surprise, ya, I took it.

Something came over me, a need to make bread. I thought to myself "I'm doing this shit" and proclaimed to everyone that it's bread making time.

Nobody believed me and doubted that I would actually use it.

It's been in the basement ever since.

I have the urge coming back but honestly I don't know how to use it.

There's a cylinder shaped dumping zone and I assume I just pour flour and other breadly components in there? Which components?

I actually want to make CHEESE bread cause I love me some cheese bread.

It looks something like this

bread-maker.png

Can I throw eggs, flour, yeast, shreaded cheese in there and stir it with a stick and cook it for a few hours and have bread???

Anyone own one of these or made bread before?

This is not a joke I 100% want to impress people with spontaneous cheese bread that I made with my own two hands

Start with a good mold for your cheese.

moldy-bread-slices-white-background-49034088.jpg

(sorry I know nothing about making bread.)

Start with a good mold for your cheese.

moldy-bread-slices-white-background-49034088.jpg

(sorry I know nothing about making bread.)

I'm trying to eat healthy for you buddy and this is how you repay me

You're so cheesy

Alex Emelianenko is pretty good at baking from what I saw here.

They usually come with a recipe guide

Google the brand and model # and you should be able to find the manual online. Yeah, but I don't think it works that way. I think you have to make the dough 1st and let it rise and shit like that. I think the machine just cooks it, but what do I know? Google the muthaphukka!

Hot damn! After Googling, the machine does everything for you. The wonders of modern technology and teh interwebz! You gotta go trial and error, bro. Try throwing in a handful of sharp cheddar when you throw the ingredients in. Can you open the thing up towards the end and put the cheese on? It shouldn't take too long to make a loaf, so just trial and error away. Go to Costco or Aldis and grab a big ass bag of ingredients.

Good luck and remember to Google (or Bing if so inclined). Post some updates. I'm emotionally invested now.

Last edited:
btw... fuck the breadmaker.. get the book "The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day" on Amazon

If you want to be a real fatty and follow this recipe. Get one cup of cheddar jack cheese mix, then chop up some black olives, then get mayonnaise and mix all three together. Then use that as a spread for whateverbread you want to use and there you go, you officially have diabetes

If you want to be a real fatty and follow this recipe. Get one cup of cheddar jack cheese mix, then chop up some black olives, then get mayonnaise and mix all three together. Then use that as a spread for whateverbread you want to use and there you go, you officially have diabetes

that would actually probably be a nice healthy break compared to the regular stuff Clippy reports eating here on a daily basis.

I'm trying to eat healthy for you buddy and this is how you repay me

You're so cheesy
Sorry buddy. <Moves>

My sister had a bread maker with a timer so you could set it to start baking early in the morning so you woke up to the smell of fresh baked bread. It never tasted as good as it smelled though so it was kinda like taking a hot chick home from the bar then finding out she has a penis.

These things are insanely easy to use and are guaranteed to add inches to your waist.

As should have been obvious and has been pointed out already, manuals are always available online.

Just make sure you clean the damned thing when you're done or you'll end up throwing it away.

Take a loaf of bread, grate some cheese on top, then microwave for like 60s.

God I love fresh homemade bread. Send me a loaf once you’re done clippy.

Back