Help with IMDB

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
You used to be able to pick a show like "The Office" or "Game of Thrones" etc etc and view the rated episodes from best to worst.

This tells you what the best to worst episodes are.

Suddenly did the website change cause I can't figure out how to do this?

any help would be apprecieated thans

Don’t think you can any more. Even the reviews I noticed you couldn’t sort by most hated/loved, it’s only by helpfulness which is praticallly meaningless.

Don’t think you can any more. Even the reviews I noticed you couldn’t sort by most hated/loved, it’s only by helpfulness which is praticallly meaningless.

That site keeps finding new ways to suck

Yeah that tells me the best single episode of certain specific shows, but you used to be able to sort all episodes of a specific show - to see the second best, third best etc - look at a full list of all episodes sorted by best to worst

Yeah I don't know why they changed their format. IMDB is really making it hard for people to want to go to their site.

ibTJrwq.jpg

I haven't clicked on any part of IMDB's site, and I never will again, since they deleted their forums, and fucked over all their longtime members. Fuck IMDB. I hope they die of AIDS.

I haven't clicked on any part of IMDB's site, and I never will again, since they deleted their forums, and fucked over all their longtime members. Fuck IMDB. I hope they die of AIDS.

You are an angry angry person and that's coming from me

Holy shit.

Deleted bookmark.

But yeah, I’m on the hate train too. I used to love going to their site after watching a movie, and reading everything on the forum about it. People explaining things or pointing out details I missed, giving their opinion of it, etc. Now I can’t do that and I’m #rustled

But yeah, I’m on the hate train too. I used to love going to their site after watching a movie, and reading everything on the forum about it. People explaining things or pointing out details I missed, giving their opinion of it, etc. Now I can’t do that and I’m #rustled

Some genius nerds cloned the entire forum's history right before IMDB deleted it all, so all the old stuff is there, & people can post new stuff too

https://moviechat.org

Voilà

Back