Help with man boobs

Man boobs are made in the kitchen.....and lost in the kitchen.

If it's
Fat and not gyno maybe look into cool sculpting. I'm thinking of getting it done to get rid of my fat bitch tits

~DaViD~

hey mate...people on sherdog dont give a shit about looks (except when they do) so if i were you i would post on bodybuilding.com

but as far as i can tell you dont even have a case of gino here. Not even pseudo-gino.
Believe me, i had hormonal issues and i have moobs worst than yours. Also i have a higher percentage of body fat i can tell. I went to a doctor and had an image scan and was diagnosed with pseudo gyno. But guess what? I dont care man. What i really care is if my bench is decent. You dont look bad mate, believe me, dont feel bad.

If you could see my moobs you would be ashamed, trust me. But fuck it. At least for me there are priorities in life and being concerned with what others will think or feel about your body is so fucking stupid. I think all you need is some perspective allright?

But just in case you need someone teling you what to do...try to develop your upper body. You could use some overhead press (your upper pecs are none) , heavy bench and dips IF your shoulders are ok with it. Allright?

now go get real problems you twat

Doesn't look too bad. I mean, you can fix it. Decide on if you wanna be more muscular or very lean. Of course, you could build more muscle and then get leaner as well.

If you go for the muscle building route, lift heavier weights rather than doing a lot of pushups.
Find a good weight lifting schedule that fits you - Check some other threads, do some googling, ask a muscular friend, go to a gym where you can hire a personal trainer.

If you wanna get leaner, do just that. Work out the muscles still so you don't end up very weak, that'll look even worse (IMO)

Edit:
If you are very self-conscious and want the man boobs truly gone, you will have to lose fat. But with more muscle it will look better anyway I think. its not bad

By now he has given up. Why necro?
honestly ,all i wanted to talk about was decline pushups how fucking hard they are but how little they do for chest def. and incline are easy as cake but they do a lot more for chest def.

and surpisly i cant do incline pushups it puts pressure on my left hand ( which was fractured a year ago)but i can do decline pushups i cut my foam ball in half and i do decline pushups and regular pushups hurt my left hand as well i was hoping someone had some answers on how to do pushups ( the easiest way ) with putting least amount of pressure on your hands .. i dont know if that makes sense to you i dont have much time to type

First off, it’s not that bad. That said, you have a small amount of excess bodyfat and almost no pectoral development. I would focus on building overall mass with some inner and lower pec isolation exercises.

Back