Helping out a friend with being a correctional officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sent me around 6 private messages threatening me etc, you are a miserable weak human :)

I did not threaten you your a dumbass read through them again in what way were they threats, did i say i would kill you or fucking beat the shit out of you no, your a fucking dumbass and a nerd.

"Fucking pathetic little twat you already lost, and you a fucking bum on the streets that has to put other people down, i'm not exactly in shape rn but if you come to my gym in nyc i would whoop you and make you my bitch, you ain't shit and your fucking too pussy to say anything to anyones face."

You are one jumped up little paki aren't you lol

"Fucking pathetic little twat you already lost, and you a fucking bum on the streets that has to put other people down, i'm not exactly in shape rn but if you come to my gym in nyc i would whoop you and make you my bitch, you ain't shit and your fucking too pussy to say anything to anyones face."

Do you understand what a threat is?

And your dumbass is saying that i threatened everyone that questioned me read through the thread again i threatened everyone who talked shit.

"if you come to my gym in nyc i would whoop you and make you my bitch"

Khan the can

Thats still not a threat did i say i'ma whoop you? No? So how is that a threat if i said i'm going to whoop you then yeah that is a threat. Your not as smart as you think lmao.

just in this thread. I'm not defending his words or actions, but I just don't think his background is relevant.

Ignore that asshole, he just likes to talk shit and thinks he doesn't deserve shit like the bitches i went to high school with.

just in this thread. I'm not defending his words or actions, but I just don't think his background is relevant.

Pakis refer to themselves as pakis, where I am from we call each other by names like this, isnt a racial slur

ok now the thread is closed no more further replies, please take your dicussion else where.

I have tried to end this thread many times, and have tried to ask people nicely to stop replying, have tried to be respectful to people, have even tried to end my own life but i keep coming back to life where does it all end?

nearly worked until he watched my only mma fight. i'm kinda disappointed actually, it would have been sweet to fight for $5000 in a backyard mma fight. thats nearly more than what half the ufc roster gets paid.<Lmaoo>
This is why I don't like leaving tape out there.

5k for a backyard scrap + no 10% cut to a coach, manager, promoter? Dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back