Helping out a friend with being a correctional officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I don't like leaving tape out there.

5k for a backyard scrap + no 10% cut to a coach, manager, promoter? Dream come true.
wouldn't it be. the party with the mates after would probably cost $2000-$3000 though. (i love strippers and the good ones are dear as fuck)

no technique will help her if she is intimidated and the inmates can sense her fear (she has to execute the moves under pressure and gain respect through her personality also), the psychological aspect should be taken into account (this should not be compensated by a delusional type of self confidence acquired trough some weeks of martial arts training )
what is her motivation for this job? does she wants to feel a sense of power over other people?

" she doesnt like to workout, but i'ma see what if she still wants to do it when i tell her their going to make her workout."

Just show her this:

Sould be motivating if some guys train for hours how to kill you calculating every move and drilling the techniques.

thanks for the link. Really frightening how organised these prison gangs are nowadays.

I have a picture of this military veteran. He was also in the CIA and did many undercover ops.

He can even kill with one bite:eek:. DEADLY MOFO

PpePlsF.gif

This thread is funny and very strange. Should be transfered to a "mental health advise" category for ts as he obviously has problems.

I don't see how?

Edit: steven seagal is a fake martial artist who probably learned moves by watching tv youtube videos, the military veteran works at the airport and is one of my bosses over their, he is the one that i talked to about this shit, because he was a CO and a police officer, now he is my boss at the newark airport, and an armed officer when hes not at the airport. He doesn't know aikido but when he saw that girl taking on guys in the hood who were bigger then her, he sent his kids to japan to learn some of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back