Helping out a friend with being a correctional officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because idk what weight class i'm going to be fighting in and i already said my weight earlier, and i'm trying to bulk up rn.
don't worry bro i've always been a skinny cunt as well. i wasn't really having a go at you initially, i was just questioning your experience because you said size doesn't matter, and i guessed you hadn't been in many fights. it is beyond my imagination why a small chick would want to work in such an environment unless there were no other options. it is possible for someone like that to get good at fighting, but it would take a lot of dedication and once you start down the path of violence it is a slippery slope. eventually it becomes about shooting and stabbing people. ask @fluffball about it.

don't worry bro i've always been a skinny cunt as well. i wasn't really having a go at you initially, i was just questioning your experience because you said size doesn't matter, and i guessed you hadn't been in many fights. it is beyond my imagination why a small chick would want to work in such an environment unless there were no other options. it is possible for someone like that to get good at fighting, but it would take a lot of dedication and once you start down the path of violence it is a slippery slope. eventually it becomes about shooting and stabbing people. ask @fluffball about it.

Yeah she'll learn, their going to tell her what she needs to do, she was asking me about creatine too lmao.

You do know your the one who started it, and i was just trying to get answers, shes an adult she can make her own decisions, i have tried to tell her not to do it, i have tried to end this thread but people like you come on here talking shit still. I'm sorry that i didnt start this i really am, but shit talking is not necessary unless i start it with you.
i wasn't shit talking, just asking about your level of experience. you had some interesting concepts, that seemed a little naive. no one is safe in prison least of all some small chick. chopper reed got someone to cut his ears off so that he could get transferred to another facility, if someone really wants to get you in jail they will. i know a bloke that was a guard that would have died if another prisoner didn't save him.

i wish their was a way to close this thread.
if your looking for a serious answer the most effective thing would be learning really good negotiation skills. if she establishes good relationships with the inmates, other prisoners will look out for her, and anybody that fucks with her will get stomped. the guard i was referring to was a prick that thought he could abuse his position of power and nearly got killed because of it.

Last edited:
i wish their was a way to close this thread.
what are you ambitions in thailand? do you want to live and fight there, or just train there for a while and maybe have a fight at the end. if your serious about living there i highly recommend the john wayne parr doco, blessed with venom.

what are you ambitions in thailand? do you want to live and fight there, or just train there for a while and maybe have a fight at the end. if your serious about living there i highly recommend the john wayne parr doco, blessed with venom.
Nah im just looking to train for a while over their, i and have at least 2 fights. I am out of shape rn, but i should be back in shape and do a few smokers before the summer.

Nah im just looking to train for a while over their, i and have at least 2 fights. I am out of shape rn, but i should be back in shape and do a few smokers before the summer.
the say the climate is unbearable if you aren't used to the humidity, i recommend going in winter if you can.

the say the climate is unbearable if you aren't used to the humidity, i recommend going in winter if you can.

Yeah next winter, 2018 i'm hoping is going to be a better year, i still owe people money though no joke, so i have to pay those people but i definitely will be able to go in the winter of 2018. Its a trip i have been planning for 2 years now, i want to go for at least 3 months.

Yeah next winter, 2018 i'm hoping is going to be a better year, i still owe people money though no joke, so i have to pay those people but i definitely will be able to go in the winter of 2018. Its a trip i have been planning for 2 years now, i want to go for at least 3 months.
stay away from those loan sharks. fuckers are bad news.

"there"

This thread may hold the record for the amount of times the words 'military veteran' have been used..and also like that means anything here...

"there"

This thread may hold the record for the amount of times the words 'military veteran' have been used..and also like that means anything here...
i don't no why people feel the need to correct grammar on a fighting forum. it is kinda sad. some of us didn't complete high school and don't give a fuck.

i don't no why people feel the need to correct grammar on a fighting forum. it is kinda sad. some of us didn't complete high school and don't give a fuck.

some people in this thread cant fight for shit either. the OP is an imbecile.

some people in this thread cant fight for shit either.
true. but knowledge of fighting has little to do with grammar. and their are some people that have a lot of knowledge that can't actually fight that well, due to age of lack of actual experience.

true. but knowledge of fighting has little to do with grammar. and their are some people that have a lot of knowledge that can't actually fight that well, due to age of lack of actual experience.

The OP has threatened every person on this thread more or less that questioned him, hes not a child but acts like one. His mother should have swallowed.

If Ironkhan is this retarded then god help whoever has asked his advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back