Hendricks said something interesting

Lol Johnny was the ultimate heel in amateur wrestling. He's slowly turning himself into one in MMA as well. This just says a lot about his character and personallity.

Because he's right about a situation he's turning into a bad guy? Give me a fucking break

Yeah, because a uncharismatic, balding redneck is a good champion for the sport.

UFC is about politics too.

Yeah, because a uncharismatic, balding redneck is a good champion for the sport.

UFC is about politics too.

Yeah and a punk from stockton who pisses himself in front of a camera is just what the doctor ordered.

GSP just doesn't care about Hendricks. Not yet. Not one fuck is given about him, Johnny just can't get that through his skull.

GSP just doesn't care about Hendricks. Not yet. Not one fuck is given about him, Johnny just can't get that through his skull.

Yeah but he still has a right to be upset put yourself in his shoes for a second. He has won 5 in a row and is being passed up on a title shot by a guy coming off a loss and a drug suspension. So many ignorant Diaz fans on here. I'm glad GSP will get to smash him.

Who sells more views?

Idk has Johny headlined a card yet? The only reason this is getting hype is because of bad blood. Once GSP smashes Diaz he won't get any views in retirement. Johny doesn't have as many fans because there are so many idiotic fans who think Diaz is the man. He's a punk that's it. What's funny is Diaz probably would hate each one of his fans if he met them because he's ungrateful

I am a huge GSP fan, and I also understand why he wants to fight Diaz.
But Hendricks deserves the shot.

Hendricks is just saying that so he doesn't get mad that he didn't get a title shot. But I think they are pushing for Diaz because he talked a lot of crap lately and GSP asked for the fight.

Do you think Firas is pushing for Diaz because he thinks Hendricks is bad news for Georges or do you think Firas knows they will all make more money with the Diaz fight?
I'll choose option C: none of the above

Georges doesn't need the money and he certainly isn't/hasn't ducked anyone at ww

Only reason GSP wants Diaz first is to beat him like a stepchild, a redheaded one.

Hendricks is 9-1 in the UFC with 5 KOs, 2 split decisions, and 2 majority decisions. How can you question his record.

Nick Diaz is 1-1. A decision over BJ Penn, and a decision loss to Carlos Condit.

I'll choose option C: none of the above

Georges doesn't need the money and he certainly isn't/hasn't ducked anyone at ww

Only reason GSP wants Diaz first is to beat him like a stepchild, a redheaded one.

I do feel GSP wants to actually beat down Diaz... Seriously whoop on him, but can GSP treat Diaz?

Diaz is a harder fight for GSP.

But GSPs camp is not pushing the Diaz fight because of money, they are pushing it because GSP is frustrated with Nick Diaz.

GSP wants to make Nick eat his words.

Because he's right about a situation he's turning into a bad guy? Give me a fucking break

Pissing and moaning constantly about a situation he can't do anything about isn't going to help his case. I can cite his frustration and disappointment but moaning about it isn't the right way to go about it. He also said he had considered retirement because of it. Give me a fucking break.

Get back in the gym, train and fight whoever the UFC has to offer you next. Waiting for a title shot isn't going to do his career wonders either.

Gsp has one weakness, a mediocre chin. Nick doesn't have 1 shot power. If he tagged him. Gsp would get a takedown and recover. Hendricks has the power you don't recover from. Hendricks can win by KO. Nicks only chance is submission.

I don't understand where this myth comes from that GSP has a weak or "mediocre" chin. He has been caught twice, once by Serra on a punch that hit him on the side of the head, and once by Condit on a kick that hit him on the side of the head. Both of these knocked him off balance. Please explain how he has a weak chin or can't take a shot. Hendricks will get dominated. GSP knows what Hendricks is coming to the table with and he will avoid it and steamroll him.

Back