Henry Cavill Is Scared to Flirt Because He'll Be "Called a Rapist"... Why did he say that in public?

the whole 'boo hoo Chris Hardwick you lost your career', 'boo hoo Ghomeshi you lost your career and almost went to jail'. You guys just need to accept that risk and do nothing to avoid it like a real man is what makes you stupid.

What a fool @The Big Bang is!

Sounds like something a rapist would say

this shit is getting out of hand

people need to stop giving women this much damn power. they are going to completely fuck society up if they're allowed to continue this bullshit

no more tip toeing around how you word something, i say. men are men. we need to act like it. i am a man and I will say whatever the fuck I want to say. If that offends you then fuck yourself you silly bitch.

I SO thought your response would be the normal/excepted reply to this fiasco.

But as it turns out...

I dont blame him for saying that. It wouldnt take a whole lot these days for that word to be thrown around

Lol come the fuck on, it's ugly dudes that need to be worried even a mild advance is literally rape.

Not dudes that look like action figures. Hell I bet there are women that would leave their husbands instantly and move in if he asked them to.

sounds like a good idea in this witch hunt one false accusation or exaggeration by a woman he flirts with and that flirting becomes full blown sexual assault/sexual battery accusation which will lose him blockbuster films and contracts.

chris hardwick and aziz ansari probably lost millions of dollars.

lol Cavill is passed the point of flirting. He literally wouldn't have to say a word.

Well he can flirt, and not actually have sex right after every single initial flirt. Instead he can flirt over a longer period of time before sex. I dont think anyone ever accused of rape from just verbal flirting.
Being a celebrity and having tons of $$$ really ups the stakes.

If a crazy she type woman gets A wink from a random guy, she may spazz out and it ends there.. if a popular celebrity - white male - does the same, she will likely use this opportunity to cause mayhem and get famous for “taking the patriachy down”

He's gay.
giphy.gif

I can see how he would be. Right now, the pendulum is swinging a little too far toward the side of trying to be too accommodating to women. I know I’m much more aware of my interactions with women, and I’m not even famous.

But this is temporary. The Chris Hardwick thing really has started making people come to terms with the whole “all accusers must be believed.” I know they said “all accusers must be heard,” but what was really going on was they were being believed right down the line. I think people will start taking all of these claims case by case now and evaluating them more carefully ever since the Hardwick thing.

Back