Henry Cavill's receding hairline makes him look like a villain

Gay Lando, Bald Superman, Nanorobot John Connor, I can't take it anymore.

Well, I suppose if it gets bad enough they can just use a wig. Though I wish they would have just stayed with Routh.

357747fd0bc79ea5c9c5fec7f349be38.jpg

images

3319912-superman.jpg

He looks like he's going to turn into a bad guy at any second. The beard helped. Does anyone else think he's too evil looking to play Superman?

Edit: It's actually called a mature hairline.

i agree. and let be real he is losing hair most guys do except some of certain races or lucky genetics
Thanks for the heads up on this article

Man it sucks losing hair, Henry looks good still, nothing wrong with his hairline because he still has a thick head of hair, it would be bad if his head was thinning like Brendan Fraser combined with a receding hairline

But he still looks good, I suspect he might be taking Propecia and rogain just to maintain the thickness of what he has left

Captain America Chris Evans admit he was losing his hair at 25 and started using Propecia, and he still has his head of hair, the only thing is propecia is dangerous it causes impotence, low sperm volume, depression, brain fog and insomnia in many people that is what I experienced so I stopped using it.

Balding sucks.

it also a race thing. native americans, eskimo, inuit, and some black subrace people like san people of Namibia dont lose hair on there head. you wont see a bald eskimo or native, even many mestizo men or some castizos in latin america wont go bald if they are mostly native on maternal side and are blessed to inherit it they lose very little.
What kind of Superman is balding?

yeah he needs to go.

Last edited:
i agree. and let be real he is losing hair most guys do except some of certain races or lucky genetics

it also a race thing. native americans, eskimo, inuit, and some older black people like san people dont lose hair on there head. you wont see a bald eskimo or native, even many mestizo men or some castizos in latin america wont go bald if they are mostly native on maternal side and are blessed to inherit it they lose very little.

yeah he needs to go.

Yeah its weird how those amazons dont get hairloss or pimples, they dont eat processed chemical ridden food, just natural jungle caught foods and i heard they still have good vision and healthy blood pressure well into their 90s. They only die from infections or diseases caught in the jungle.

Yeah its weird how those amazons dont get hairloss or pimples, they dont eat processed chemical ridden food, just natural jungle caught foods and i heard they still have good vision and healthy blood pressure well into their 90s. They only die from infections or diseases caught in the jungle.

they also have naturally hairless skin, they get hair but it is little on the legs and often arms are bare. many east asians like that to. Some black population and some white population to. It odd how how people in south asia, middle east, north africa are hairy though and mediterranean countries it hot in those regions! but natives from méxico etc are not

He’s fine as Superman. Some of y’all mfers just hate people.

Superman with a widows peak hair line.

Interesting but jungle fever is no joke either!

they also have naturally hairless skin, they get hair but it is little on the legs and often arms are bare. many east asians like that to. Some black population and some white population to. It odd how how people in south asia, middle east, north africa are hairy though and mediterranean countries it hot in those regions! but natives from méxico etc are not
That is true, my queen is from Cali, Colombia! She has hairless arms and legs!

Back