Henry Cejudo is goat of small people

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t pay to watch little midgets fight but from what I’ve heard he beat that ass.

Yes, who wants to see highly skilled fighters put on a great fight?

I want to watch Ngannou in a fucking snoozefest throw 10 punches over three rounds.

Yes. He’s always been the superior athlete over MM but the first fight was a little bit too soon.

MM is lucky Cejudo rolled his ankle in the first minute of the rematch, otherwise Cejudo would’ve dominated more convincingly.

I expect a finish or a 50-45 UD for Cejudo when they meet a third time.

Did you watch the fight? Cejudo didn't roll his ankle, it was more akin to a very temporary cramp.

Cejudo is damn lucky that MM tore his ACL and broke his foot. Otherwise, MM would have remained the champ.

Let's not get carried away with the Cejudo horseshit just yet.

Yes. He’s always been the superior athlete over MM but the first fight was a little bit too soon.

MM is lucky Cejudo rolled his ankle in the first minute of the rematch, otherwise Cejudo would’ve dominated more convincingly.

I expect a finish or a 50-45 UD for Cejudo when they meet a third time.
Wow that’s a ballsy pick man! I think Cejudo has improved drastically but I’m still not ready to say he is definitively better than MM. their 3rd fight is a 50/50 proposition IMO

Also I’d take an olympic gold over a UFC belt any day of the week. That to me is Cejudo’s most impressive accomplishment - not to take anything away from his work against DJ

Did you watch the fight? Cejudo didn't roll his ankle, it was more akin to a very temporary cramp.

Cejudo is damn lucky that MM tore his ACL and broke his foot. Otherwise, MM would have remained the champ.

Let's not get carried away with the Cejudo horseshit just yet.
And now we know the rest of the story

I cant make that resemblance. Henry only has two legs

giphy.gif

Mighty Mouse held the belt for almost six years and steamrolled Henry first time they fought.

He don’t want any more of the Mouse which is why he’s trying to avoid the trilogy fight.
Remember Cain-JDS 1?

He certainly looked good against DJ. But it was a damn close fight. Way too soon for Mini-GOAT status, that is still DJ imo

Back