Henry Cejudo talks shit to Might Mouse on Twitter, DJ Responses

Make the TJ fight or I don't care

We all know MM will own Cejudo again

giphy.gif

Better gif from @Danespina

Last edited:
Mighty Mouse is awesome, inside and outside of the cage. I'll never understand the hate he gets.

Because his greatness is a threat to all the other greats who many would rather see stay at the top. The same reason all the greats get hate in MMA.

Because his greatness is a threat to all the other greats who many would rather see stay at the top. The same reason all the greats get hate in MMA.
That's silly. It's not like being the greatest is a real achievement, it's all subject to circumstance. He's definitely one of the greatest of all time and that doesn't take away from Fedor or GSP, just means he's up in their league.

Must be gnawing away at his tough guy persona knowing that he was absolutely trivialised in the cage by an unpopular gaming nerd. Bitter man

A complete midget talking shit on twitter to another midget. What is this???

Why isn't this bitch fighting TJ?

He want a Ray Borg rematch?

I appreaciate the effort, but in all honestly im not into midget fights

So why bother writting in this thread ? Absolutely no one care of you tastes, and it's king of boring to see people saying that e-ve-ry-time. You must be part of the retards community who "don't give a shit of WMMA" neither and simply can't see a thread w/o letting everyone know that you don't care...
Man, it's time to move on, flyweights are here to stay & same for WMMA...

Literally all he had to do was post a gif of their first fight

damn I forgot about that video before their fight..... Mighty Mouse slayed that man lol
It's moments like that that make me question why people think DJ has a bland personality. The dude is a fucking savage when you get him going. DJ gives no fucks.

Cejudo about to go full Colby soon. And I approve!

Back