Henry Cejudo talks shit to Might Mouse on Twitter, DJ Responses

Say what you want but :

1. Nobody in this division is more popular than MM and will never sell more than him unless is similarly good AND a huge trash talker / weird/brash looking.
2. I always look forward to the MM fight to see if he continues to dominate.

And so you see, Sherdog, this is what being retarded looks like.
What's wrong with my opinion? Would you rather go to see a horse race or a pony race? Or would you rather go see a baseball game or a Little League game?

What's wrong with my opinion? Would you rather go to see a horse race or a pony race? Or would you rather go see a baseball game or a Little League game?

What's wrong with your opinion is that it is wrong.

Henry is just desperate for relevance, so he's hamming it up and taking the wrestling angle.

I don't mind Cejudo being a shit talker, but these are dumb things to say to a guy that trucked you in under 5 minutes.

Big words for someone who got knocked out in the first round and will get smoked in a rematch. Shouldn't he be off somewhere practicing his human blanket skills?

lol at talking about a fighters PPV buy rate.....that YOU fought and it didn't move the needle.

Beyond that, if Cejudo got the belt.....I'd bet money that the PPV rates would be even lower than DJs.
In fact, without DJ, I'd also bet there would be serious consideration to scrap the division....they could all go over to Bellator and none of them (not named DJ) would move the needle there either.

Wow. I’ll definitely buy this PPV after reading this trash talk.

Can’t wait, the rematch we’ve all been waiting for
I'm waiting for DJ to fight Elliot again. Or Borg.

Back