Henry Cejudo weighed in lighter than DJ on fight night apparently.

Nah bro, DJ is actually small for the division, a natural 115er. That's what Sherdog told me at least

What is the point of threads like this? The way some of you utterly cannot get it up, unless you celebrate someone's misfortune is pathetic. When will you understand it basically spills an entire psych' profile of how inept and pitiful you are?

Mighty Mouse was a good size 135, then started cutting massive amounts of weight to bully smaller fighters at 125. He might be the only fighter to cut even more relative weight than Rumble at 170, Tibau at 155, James Irvin at 185, etc.
<[analyzed}>

mighty mouse is at 25 because he couldnt get the gold strap at 35 - thats the truth. and cruz beat him not only with the height advantage and all that but because he was a better, more skilled mma fighter. johnson was quick as hell so cruz just decided to grapple and wrestle him to death.

MM shouldn't have won the innaugral belt either. Ian McCall was coming on and the damn Australian judges s can't fucking do basic math. Should have went to a tie breaker round.

MM shouldn't have won the innaugral belt either. Ian McCall was coming on and the damn Australian judges s can't fucking do basic math. Should have went to a tie breaker round.
That was an interesting fight. DJ was winning early but McCall was definitely turning it on and imo would have taken the tie breaker round.

That was an interesting fight. DJ was winning early but McCall was definitely turning it on and imo would have taken the tie breaker round.
I think he spent most of the last round on top GnPing DJ

What is the point of threads like this? The way some of you utterly cannot get it up, unless you celebrate someone's misfortune is pathetic. When will you understand it basically spills an entire psych' profile of how inept and pitiful you are?

Nothing against DJ, I just didn't lile his excuse of Cejudo 'just holding him down'. Now that he weighed in heavier ON FIGHT NIGHT, his excuse also goes out the window.

MM ducking Dillashaw may very well go down as one of the worst decisions in MMA history

They don’t give the time of day for each weight though. What if someone is weighed at 6AM and the other at 1PM? Way more time to rehydrate etc?
They wouldn’t be with a fighter at 6am on fight day. The fighters have scheduled times to show up to the venue so I’m guessing that’s when they did it. Every fighter probably got weighed when they showed up and every fighter has to show up at the same time as their opponent.

EDIT: Bloody elbow is a good source.

Stop with this fucking source bullshit. I'm so sick and tired of retarded fucking forum posters saying "This isn't a good source".

What is a good source there, genius? BJpenn.com is bad, bleacher is bad, bloody elbow is bad... so what's good? Honestly, Bloodyelbow is a pretty good source.

Stop being an elitist prick.

Dude. DJ is a little hoe. No one gave a fuck about him anyways. Him losing is a blessing. He should get back to his Xbox, his twitch probably gets more viewers than his fucking fights lmao

Very weird considering Cejudo was a little bit taller and had much more muscle. His legs and backs especially made DJ look small.

They don’t give the time of day for each weight though. What if someone is weighed at 6AM and the other at 1PM? Way more time to rehydrate etc?

Considering its part of CSAC weight cutting rules it has to be some something clear for everyone, but there is also a big time difference for fighters that open the card and those scheduled for main event, not that they would still rehydrate 30 minutes before their fight, but it might still count.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually have a reasonable explanation for this?

They didn't even look close to the same size, Cdejudo looked significantly bigger. I might just refuse to believe this until I've weighed them myself, it makes no sense.

Does anyone actually have a reasonable explanation for this?

They didn't even look close to the same size, Cdejudo looked significantly bigger. I might just refuse to believe this until I've weighed them myself, it makes no sense.
The only thing I can think of is muscle mass being more dense than fat. MM might have less body fat % than Cejudo.

Mighty Mouse was a good size 135, then started cutting massive amounts of weight to bully smaller fighters at 125. He might be the only fighter to cut even more relative weight than Rumble at 170, Tibau at 155, James Irvin at 185, etc.

This guys posts always baffle me haha.I coulda swore I had you on ignore.

Have you heard about the Titanic tho?
These are the lamest comments ever.

I love the sherdoggers who try to clown people who aren’t in the loop or are a little late on a topic. It’s like the more of a life you actually have the more people talk shit about you on here.

Not a fan of DJ but 125 didnt exist at that time and its the only reason he fought at 135. He never had any problem making the 125 limit and he's not that big for the division.
He weighs the same on fight night as the two title fighters in the class above.

Get rid of 25

Back