Here’s a thought.

Has anyone every tried to takedown Khabib? What if Tony comes out and instantly shoots a double, he was wrestler first.
That is pretty much what happened with anthony johnson when he took down Cormier.. a bad idea!!!

Just take a knee... start the fight grounded. He can’t kick you in the face if you start the fight grounded.
I say use the Ryan Hall technique and see how that works.

If Tony doesn't show up then Khabib can't beat him.

Think about it.

Here’s a thought - if you're attacked by a bear, you bite it first.

Bad idea? Yeah, pretty much like taking Khabib down.

Has anyone every tried to takedown Khabib? What if Tony comes out and instantly shoots a double, he was wrestler first.

He'll end up looking like the babbling buffoon he really is.

Here's a thought - when you fart and the shit stinks... you still wanna smell it

How crazy would it be if Ferg just wrestlefucks Khabib. Won't happen but would be the GOAT MMA performance.

Here's a thought - has kcf or Popeyes ever ran out of chicken? Like what happens if they run out of chicken?

Yes.

In england if im not mistaken. Recently.

impossible. khabib could out wrestle usman,romero, and cormier at the same time

Like when he kept initiating the grappling with Castillo and got totally outwrestled?That was one of the dumbest gameplans possible vs the chinny Castillo and not trying to exploit Khabibs striking would be equally as dumb or dumber.

Rumor on the street is they switch to bats. Chicken of the cave, they say
I like cave chicken.

baby-bat-slips-and-falls-on-its-cute-little-head.gif

Tony taking Khabib down would be hilarious, but it ain't happening in this universe.

Even if he got him down, there's no way he can keep him down. Not to mention Khabib has serious submission skills. I think the Lee fight showed us what Khabib can do to him.

Tony has one path to victory - keep it on the feet.

Back