Here, I'm going to end this debate about Jon Jones' ...

Laugh all you want but I am just off the phone with FBI and they said they will confiscate your computer. Jon Jones should be reinstated as the true linear LHW champion!
You mean my IPhone

Dana won't strip Conor. I was hoping for the Diaz fight but I hope tony beats khabib so Conor can beat tony then
You're right, because DW is committed to wiping his ass with the tattered remains of a once legitimate sport. Anything to keep Conor from earning or defending something.

UFC afraid to release Jones. He would make so much money in Russia and Japan.in matter of fact, maybe he should ask for his release and get the bag. Plus, he can get sponsors. This is why ufc will never give up Jones,GSP or conor no matter what. They don't really need the ufc to make money.

I'm so tired of hearing Jones referred to as a sociopath from people who have likely only heard the word colloquially
and I'm sick and tired of hearing people using the word "colloquially" who are likely sociopaths!

Jon jones is a dirty asshole. It's sad because this dude is probably the best talent this sport has ever seen. It's sad he relies on PEDS, and illegal techniqes like the eye pokes. He could have been the greatest thing MMA ever produced
but, the question is, could he have been the "greatest thing in MMA" without the PEDs and illegal techniques? Maybe, he gets slept by half of his opponents because they can see him clearly without the blurred or double-vision that comes from having your eyeholes fingered by a crackhead... maybe, I said... definitely a "maybe".

The racism detector is hitting the roof. You just started this thread because you are envious about a black man being highly successful and the best combat athlete ever. You should be banned from this forum and reported to FBI.
racism... how about moronism?

Dude, I took criminal profiling for a long time and this guy fits the bill!

oh ok. Huge if true. lol. If that's the case, you're probably still not qualified to diagnose something like that but my expectations might have been too low. I see a lot of people use it though,... so still...lol

abnormal low testosterone levels
This is the one that most people forget the significance of:

Jones was set to fight DC three times and here is what happened when they fought or were scheduled to fight:

First time: wins in a very close fight but it is revealed that his T levels were so impossibly low that even Victor Conte came out and said 'this boys on the juice'

Second time: <mma1>

Third time: Pisses hot for roids.

Why is it that Jon is so shook at the prospect of fighting a 40 year old who looks like a manlet net to him? Why is it that Jon has failed 100% of his DC tests but has passed every other one in his career? Even if he passed this test, the fact remains he failed both prior ones (coke and peds, with the first fight test strongly pointing to cycling and masking agents - which he was later busted for both!).

As Cartman once said "I may be born again, but I wasnt born yesterday".

Jones has shown a ton of classic sociopath behavior during the years, it's easy to make the argument that he were one. A lot of the events around the hit & run for example show a great level of antisocial behavior. There are no absolute truths in psychology really, but if you want to describe his actions using the somewhat misunderstood term "sociopath", it's harder to argument against it than for it.

I don't disagree with you actually. But I also don't think anyone us have had enough exposure to jones over a long enough period of time (or a shorter period with more extensive exposure - like testing). One can only say he did the things he did. One can't say why he did what he did. It's just tiresome to hear is in every thread about him. I think we can all agree he doesn't seem to demonstrate empathy, but my perception of him and his behaviour doesn't constitute a diagnosis.

the main point though, is that you're even aware of all that. I'm not sure everyone who uses the term is.

and I'm sick and tired of hearing people using the word "colloquially" who are likely sociopaths!

shut up or I'll kill you..........colloquial usage of the phrase "i'll kill you" though, of course <Moves>

shut up or I'll kill you..........colloquial usage of the phrase "i'll kill you" though, of course <Moves>
WOW, what a sociopathic response... I'll bet you were smiling as you typed it... would you "literally" kill me?

WOW, what a sociopathic response... I'll bet you were smiling as you typed it... would you "literally" kill me?

I'm all out of literal unfortunately :(. I have wayyy too much metaphorical though, so maybe I can do it metaphorically?

Two of my best friends passed lie detector tests.

One to work in an auto parts store, which he later robbed blind.

Second guy lied to become a cop. And he was a damn good one. Retired with honors. But he had done a little more partying in his teenage years than was allowed. But he got away with it and represented his city well.

Trivia, once and for all! So this guy passed a test that's not admissible in court because there are ways to beat it if you train for it!
But first, look who took it! For starters, a master Eye-poker in your face style!!!
giphy.gif

aDFwXfE.gif

Then, a c0ke head, hit and run, estrogen blockers, abnormal low testosterone levels and another failed test for a very tricky type of steroids with the purpose of passing the blood test, but fortunately failed the urine one that has 3 days window!
Jon Jones is as innocent as OJ!!!!
This guy is a sociopath who hit a woman and returned for some cash and didn't care if she lived or died!!!

Is he innocent????
You care too much... about all of it. Dude none of this actually makes any difference in your life. I have a cop friend who always passes everything off by saying "Bad things only happen to bad people" so maybe the chic was a bitch, maybe some of these fighters need their eyes poked. I don't know, I don't care. Maybe Jones is actually innocent of this one, probably not, but that's his teams problem not ours.
Honestly the way I see it, it's not my life.

Back