Here in Canada we dont use guns for self defence

i keep guns in hopes of protecting myself from "good guys" with guns.

The Scottish legal system is, arguably, even more retarded and pussified than Canada's. DGAF. I keep a Gladius machete at the side of my bed. I specifically chose this because the Roman sword is designed for close quarters. It's primary offensive technique is a thrust/stab rather than a cut, which takes longer and requires greater room to move.

If a perp breaks in, I'll show them the blade and tell them to run for their fucking life. If they don't, I'm going to do my best to kill them. I'd rather deal with the legal consequences than the alternative. I'm a firm believer in, "better tried by 12 than carried by 6".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-43155886

mind how you go fella.

Right, but what population of immigrants do you have from Africa and central America?

The more people you let in from the leading murder capitals of the world, the more you will see gun violence.

It's not complicated

Give it time Canada, seems like your on your way

Toronto is one of the most ethnicly diverse cities you will ever visit.

How do you abandon your home to an invader? That doesn't even make sense. If you sleep upstairs, odds are you're going to have to pass them on the way out.
Lmao for real, sounds fucking gay

I have mixed feelings on this.

On one hand people are rarely shot.
I live in Toronto and something like 60-100 people get shot every year. It’s limited really to the real hardened gangbangers and maybe one or two innocent bystanders per year.

On the other hand we really have not much recourse for self defence. We are expected to abandon our home to Home invaders and gather your family and run for it rather than defend yourselves lethally.

What do you guys think of the Canadian model.

https://www.google.ca/amp/nationalp...on-case-to-test-canadas-self-defence-laws/amp

I’ve actually attached a recent case from my city where 3 brothers were arrested after beating the crap out of a Home invader and leaving him in critical condition.

I wish we could change these laws, but at the same time I don’t want things to turn to the Wild West. Florida, Zimmerman, etc.

Meh.

Destroy said invaders and rid yourself of the evidence. :D

Toronto is very safe, one of the few positives in an otherwise meh city.

i've actually been home invaded (29 Palms, figures)
a dude on something starting headbutting the front door of the crib, it was deadbolted so took a while but he eventually broke through the door (why he didn't just break the window was beyond me)

we were on the phone w/ 911, they could hear him banging and threatening to kill us, they said 'we're sending cops now'

2.5 hours later cops show up, good times. Dude got through, i was directly behind the door like buttressing it, but it came completely off the hinges. I hit him w/ a 2 piece and backed up and grabbed a kitchen knife. At this moment a bunch of neighbors had woken up to all this and came out and started yelling, etc... and this dude bolted.

Luckily the guy himself wasn't armed or we would've have some problems. I hope nobody else is ever in a situation like that, and if so, you are fully prepared to address the situation

Doesn't sound too diverse, any immigrants from the leading murder capitals in the world.

El Salvador, Guatemala, ect

It's very diverse. We have people from everywhere here. Including Salvadorians and Guatemalans.

White people are now the minority at 47%.

Also, its an amazing city.

It's very diverse. We have people from everywhere here. Including Salvadorians and Guatemalans.

White people are now the minority at 47%.

Also, its an amazing city.

Sounds like a freak accident, you sure they are not scrubbing some numbers

Sounds like a freak accident, you sure they are not scrubbing some numbers

No, Toronto is just amazing and we all celebrate each others culture here.

Alas, its next to impossible to find an apartment or be able to afford to buy a house. $$$$

No, Toronto is just amazing and we all celebrate each others culture here.

Alas, its next to impossible to find an apartment or be able to afford to buy a house. $$$$

How do these newly arrivals afford it?
Do they over breed?

What is over breeding? And how would it help you afford rent or a mortgage?

When a family has too many kids beyond their budget forcing them to go on gov assistance .

So how do the new arrivals afford it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back