Here is what I saw as a boxing guy

It took the self proclaimed best ever 10 rounds to put away an amateur.

Boxing purists were trying to say crazy shit like Conor wouldn't land a single punch.

Yes, Conor got schooled like virtually everyone assumed he would, but I think he did better than most thought he would.

he did to better than i thought well not do but last longer than i thought, i said 7th round tko he made it to the 10th. the fight went down exactly as i thought, conor would go down from body shots, straight rights, didnt see many check hooks and conors own exhaustion. i knew conor would look bad and amateurish, the arm punches were a thing of beauty conor looked like fred sanford in there LMAO

If conor looked good even for a second it is because he was 20 lbs heavier and even grazing shots might look to have an effect.

where was conors notorious straight left that snapped paulies head back? oh yeah he wasnt in there against a fat out of shape paulie he was in there w a 40 year old floyd coming off a 2 year layoff, imagine what canelo or triple g would have done to conor.

get it through your thick skulls guys conors power or skills do not translate well in professional boxing and now the blueprint is out on how to beat conor. floyd changed his bum life.

there are maybe 2 money fights out there for conor he will never fight for peanuts again, nate diaz trilogy or boxing match, gsp if he beats bisping.

Nothing but downplaying your part...you're taking the moral victory before the fight happens....you're still a nuthugger nothing wrong with that.

I'm not even a Conor fan.

What's the point of this thread?

My god, Conor fans are the most insecure cucks in the world.

I don't think most of them realize that most of the Conor "haters" don't hate Conor so much as they hate his dick riding fanboys.

Are you done being a dumbass?

he did to better than i thought well not do but last longer than i thought, i said 7th round tko he made it to the 10th. the fight went down exactly as i thought, conor would go down from body shots, straight rights, didnt see many check hooks and conors own exhaustion. i knew conor would look bad and amateurish, the arm punches were a thing of beauty conor looked like fred sanford in there LMAO

If conor looked good even for a second it is because he was 20 lbs heavier and even grazing shots might look to have an effect.

where was conors notorious straight left that snapped paulies head back? oh yeah he wasnt in there against a fat out of shape paulie he was in there w a 40 year old floyd coming off a 2 year layoff, imagine what canelo or triple g would have done to conor.

get it through your thick skulls guys conors power or skills do not translate well in professional boxing and now the blueprint is out on how to beat conor. floyd changed his bum life.

there are maybe 2 money fights out there for conor he will never fight for peanuts again, nate diaz trilogy or boxing match, gsp if he beats bisping.

On May 20th:

Who has been acting like Floyd is a KO machine? I think most expect Floyd to win a very lopsided decision or TKO a gassed Conor in the later rounds. I don't think anyone is expecting Floyd to straight up starch Conor.

On May 20th:

i think the point we are trying to make is that conor won those early rounds because floyd gave them to him.

floyd could have went toe to toe and got the ko earlier but he would have gotten tagged and looked bad in the process.

floyd could have ran and potshotted his way through round after round without getting hit and conor still would have been tko'd from exhaustion from chasing and missing floyd but it would have been boring and floyd would look bad.

so floyd being and realizing that he is 40 came up with the best strategy for his ability and age, give up the first few rounds then go in for the kill as mcgregors tank slowly emptied in the later rounds.

lets be honest conors technique was absolutely horrible, his punches looked terrible, defense non existent, mouth open like 3rd round on, where was his notorious straight left? the man has no business in a professional boxing ring unless its against nate diaz or paulie mailinaggi.

I don't care what anyone says he was doing okay and probably would have gone the distance had his gas tank not been so bad, from round 4 he looked fucked and there really no excuse for that.

took him 10 rounds to do what he should have done in 5.

For the p4p best of this era, that's pretty embarrassing

His era was 10 to 20 years ago motherfucker. A GOAT at age 41 means he was a GOAT for his abilities in his prime and his achievements over the course of a long career. Conor getting TKO after 10 rounds by grandpa GOAT doesn't make it great. Next you're going to beat your chest if Conor boxes and beats Mayweather Snr. Even then it's not a foregone conclusion that Conor could even beat great grandpa Snr. Could go either way LOL.

Conor needs to stay in the octagon. He had zero power. Floyd walked through his uppercut like it was a stiff breeze. He walked down Conor, showing zero respect to his skill level... basically he was no threat.

My biggest issue with Conor is his gas tank. He was gassed by the 4th round, pretty much ready to call it a night after the 6th. Any contender at WW or JMW puts Conor out in less than 5 rounds.

This is mind boggling... Conor fans said he would WIN. He himself said he'd KO Floyd in 4 rounds.

Conor lost. Whether he sucked or not is up for debate but Conor fans are demanding high praise for Conor LASTING 10 ROUNDS vs a past-his-prime 40-year-old pillow-fisted decision machine.

<36>

Back