Heritage Foundation slams Trump's failed NK sanctions

Dramovitch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
TRUMP: "I do want to say, because people have asked, North Korea - we imposed today the heaviest sanctions ever imposed on a country before."

More BS from this pathological liar!
As for Trump's blanket assertion, in sheer dollar terms, the U.S. has actually imposed much costlier restrictions on countries such as Iran

The conservative-leaning Heritage Foundation did not think much of the new steps.
"As impressive as the list is in length, it is underwhelming in its scope and fails to live up to the hype," it said. "Like his predecessors, President Trump remains reluctant to go after Chinese financial entities aiding North Korea's prohibited nuclear and missile programs."

China is said to account for about 90 percent of North Korea's external trade and be its main access point to the international financial system. Past U.S. sanctions that have targeted Chinese companies have probably had a much bigger impact on North Korea's revenue streams.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...HECK?SITE=MABOH&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I wonder why?!?!.... (obvious sarcasm is obvious)

VKO4kqb.jpg

Yet again an impotent America not able to do anything in the New World Order of China-Russia domination. The US billionaire elitists only focused on their personal bank accounts and shell corporations (lowest taxes for them!).

China continues to expand its territory in the South China Sea, laughing at the US boats as they feebly row by.

Russia continues to send weapons to Iran, money to NK. America is dying.

35uLFCc.jpg

The conservative-leaning Heritage Foundation did not think much of the new steps.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...HECK?SITE=MABOH&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

VKO4kqb.jpg

Yet again an impotent America not able to do anything in the New World Order of China-Russia domination. The US billionaire elitists only focused on their personal bank accounts and shell corporations (lowest taxes for them!).

China continues to expand its territory in the South China Sea, laughing at the US boats as they feebly row by.

35uLFCc.jpg
Wait, so you are saying Donald Dump is... not a champion of the plain every day American working man???

It'll be funny if Trump ends up being the president to actually solve the North Korea nuclear problem.

VKO4kqb.jpg

35uLFCc.jpg
This is no different than the Russian propaganda campaign lol. Look how far people will go. Taking picture of a tag in a piece of clothing? Christ

Heritage Foundation can suck my dick.

The sanctions on North Korea, just like those on Venezuela and previously against Iran, are hypocritical, malicious, and only serve to hurt innocent civilians.

The sanctions on North Korea, just like those on Venezuela and previously against Iran, are hypocritical, malicious, and only serve to hurt innocent civilians.

Agreed. Sanctions should hit the fucking money.

What is your AV? Hope you like this quick little diddy.......

Nuclear weapons hurt us civilians more.

Venezuela doesn't posses nukes. Nice try at a false equivalence.

Americans come first.

This is no different than the Russian propaganda campaign lol. Look how far people will go. Taking picture of a tag in a piece of clothing? Christ

Trump promised that on DAY 1 he would have China labelled a currency manipulator. He lied.

On DAY 1 his daughter went to China to appease the Communist Chinese leadership and be issued her Chinese patents.

On DAY 1 the Kushner's were in China selling off American real estate to the Chinese while offering Trump Golden Visas (illegal) as hedges on the sale.

The Trumps make a lot of money by doing business in China.

Trump is a liar and a manipulator. Image over substance. His followers will always make excuses for him just like the sheep of any charismatic leader from the 20th century did. He only cares about funneling taxpayer money to him, his family and those that pledge their loyalty to him. The billionaire elites that support him (TeleCom Media and Oil, just like the Russian Oligarchs in Russia) now control the US.

Trump lies every goddamned day and I'm going to remember it.

Where are the Russia sanctions, ffs?
Why is he dragging his feet on these things?

Is it because he's so corpulant that he can't move very fast?

VKO4kqb.jpg

35uLFCc.jpg
Take your meds and feed your cats!

Nuclear weapons hurt us civilians more.

Venezuela doesn't posses nukes. Nice try at a false equivalence.

Americans come first.

LOL

The United States has thousands of nuclear weapons, as does Russia. The UK, France, China, and Israel have plenty as well.

North Korea having its own weapons to defend itself does absolutely no harm to "us civilians" or theirs.

Nice try at passing off your position as principle and not as blind nationalist propaganda.

LOL

The United States has thousands of nuclear weapons, as does Russia. The UK, France, China, and Israel have plenty as well.

North Korea having its own weapons to defend itself does absolutely no harm to "us civilians" or theirs.

Nice try at passing off your position as principle and not as blind nationalist propaganda.

Iran should have them too... and why not ISIS since they need to defend themselves? In fact make me a legal Nuclear Power under the NPT so I can defend myself from nutters like you.

Iran should have them too... and why not ISIS since they need to defend themselves? In fact make me a legal Nuclear Power under the NPT so I can defend myself from nutters like you.

Nice deflection.

Countries bombed/invaded since 1953:
USA - 38
Iran - 1
North Korea - 0

Nuclear capacity:
USA - 25,000,000 kilotons
Iran - 0 kilotons
North Korea - 150 kilotons

OMG, we need to stop North Korea from having a nuclear warhead!!!!1111!!! Let's starve their people!!!!!!!

Nice deflection.

Countries bombed/invaded since 1953:
USA - 38
Iran - 1
North Korea - 0

Nuclear capacity:
USA - 25,000,000 kilotons
Iran - 0 kilotons
North Korea - 150 kilotons

OMG, we need to stop North Korea from having a nuclear warhead!!!!1111!!! Let's starve their people!!!!!!!

No way you are this retarded

Great contribution, as always. One of your best, to be sure.
Oh my bad, I think USA should give NK nukes it would fair. They would be able to defend themselves and aren't we the only country to use these weapons on another country? In fact we should give all our nukes to countries who don't have them or never started a war in the last 20 years.

Oh my bad, I think USA should give NK nukes it would fair. They would be able to defend themselves and aren't we the only country to use these weapons on another country? In fact we should give all our nukes to countries who don't have them or never started a war in the last 20 years.

As silly as that take is, it's only marginally less silly than imposing economic sanctions on countries for developing 1/1000th the capability that we ourselves have, especially when those sanctions do literally nothing to impede that development and only hurts their citizens.

Back