• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Hero"(1992) Dustin Hoffman, Andy Garcia, Geena "Legs and Vagina" Davis

J. Bernie Cunningham

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Classic Hoffman. Shit makes my 7 year old inner self wanna set shit on fire in celebration.

Something oddly American about it to me. Low down motherfuckers getting off on a dirty foot but there's good, intentions and action buried until crisis. We're at our closest and best after we collectively take one on the chin. We go along with some dumb shit but with good intentions. Fuck we ain't perfect, but that should never disqualify us from trying to be.

Cause deep down we all got it in us. And everyone deserves a shot to put it together and do it right. I may be drunk and it may almost be the fourth of ju-ly, but god damnit I believe in America! I believe in humanity! And I believe Dustin Hoffman is the coolest bird looking motherfucker I ever did seen! And Davis would get it. You ever see Earth Girls are Easy? Prime vaGeena. And that MTV girl, I'd go down on Julie's brown.

USA! USA!

I don't really view Hero as an especially patriotic movie, but it's certainly a good film.

Yeah the good film aspect was the main focus here, I'm just on my second bottle of rum and fireworks is errrrrywhere. So me and Cpt America are tight right now.

I remember digging it at the time.
Nice mention. Prime Geena sure was something.
(Charlene Elizabeth Baltimore)

Dustin Hoffman was so unleashed in this movie his black mask was once upon a time in China 2.... shit I'm too drunk for that.

He was rain man....rain man... Jet Li hangs out with DMX. What's really real.

Back