Heroes of the Storm

Dafuq wrong with Sherdog? I can't see anything from page 9-14...?

Weird, same for me. I hate the new sherdog, it's but nothing but a hassle since it's implementation.

I'm excited for the Wizard and Necromancer, and I've really been enjoying Greymane.

Weird, same for me. I hate the new sherdog, it's but nothing but a hassle since it's implementation.

I'm excited for the Wizard and Necromancer, and I've really been enjoying Greymane.

Greymane with Morales and stim is unstoppable.

Looks interesting, if I ever start playing that genre, HotS will be my entry.

super late bump, seeing who is on aka who is playing the game

Im still playing regularly. Tracer comes out tomorrow, looks like a really interesting kit.

How did heroes of the dorm turn out?
I believe ASU won, but I didn't have time to actually watch.
Im still playing regularly. Tracer comes out tomorrow, looks like a really interesting kit.
I play almost everyday. Usually only enough to get dailies done, thats all I have time for. My MMR is not good, like 1.7k, but this was my first MOBA ever so I sucked, but now I've got almost 900 games I know the maps and synergies between heroes, match ups, counters, etc. So I'm pretty decent. I'm really hoping for an MMR reset when they finally release season 1.

I believe ASU won, but I didn't have time to actually watch.
I play almost everyday. Usually only enough to get dailies done, thats all I have time for. My MMR is not good, like 1.7k, but this was my first MOBA ever so I sucked, but now I've got almost 900 games I know the maps and synergies between heroes, match ups, counters, etc. So I'm pretty decent. I'm really hoping for an MMR reset when they finally release season 1.

Yeah, Im on the same boat. This was my first MOBA. The problem is if you sucked at first, you're MMR tanked hard and its just really difficult to climb out of that initial hole despite your progress. Thats why theres so many smurf accounts.

Yeah, Im on the same boat. This was my first MOBA. The problem is if you sucked at first, you're MMR tanked hard and its just really difficult to climb out of that initial hole despite your progress. Thats why theres so many smurf accounts.
Pretty much! My main issue with smurf accounts is that I've bought quite a few skins on my main, so I'm kind of attached. The good news is I'm still in placement matches for ranked, so I may just start playing hero league. Although they always match me with 30ers, I've been getting to pick bans, so I take that as a positive thing.

been playing a lot of valla, muradin and Johanna. still trying to get a good hold of valla and Johanna, my muradin is pretty good.

also I can't play xul at all, feel like I get wrecked everytime I play w/him.

been playing a lot of valla, muradin and Johanna. still trying to get a good hold of valla and Johanna, my muradin is pretty good.

also I can't play xul at all, feel like I get wrecked everytime I play w/him.

I love his full skelly build. Im always rocking 200k+ siege damage. I hit 400k once.

not a fan of tracer so far, every game I played last night someone had her. real pain in the ass.

also I need to watch some xul gameplay or something, need to learn where to position myself in fights.

Pretty much! My main issue with smurf accounts is that I've bought quite a few skins on my main, so I'm kind of attached. The good news is I'm still in placement matches for ranked, so I may just start playing hero league. Although they always match me with 30ers, I've been getting to pick bans, so I take that as a positive thing.

Kind of in the same boat, I'm not the greatest but I'm stuck in mmr hell and I'd love to smurf but I've spent a few bucks already so rerolling a new account would be dumb at this point. At this point I'm just taking the losses in stride and trying to get to the point I can start to carry games on my own more or less that or I'll just play overwatch haha.

Dafuq is wrong with Sherdog? I added everyone's gamertags to the first post, now they're all gone.

I found a handy little exploit for people that want to level up characters, if you go into training mode you can gain exp and you won't go afk for doing nothing. You don't get any gold unfortunately.

thoughts on the new hero?

been playing a lot of sylv the last couple of days

any second shift workers on here who play after work so like 1-5 am type hours?

Almost rank 10, bizzlenitches.

Been playing for like a month or two. Got a long way to go but feel like I'm decent with Morales, Raynor, and my favorite char Nazeebo.

Back