Heroes of the Storm

Never really got into Sam enough to make much progress.

I may have spoke too soon regarding the Nova change. But only possibly. The new Ghost Protocol as baseline gives a semblance of the old double decoy build. Not as powerful, but it can be effective and the triple tap buff is nice. I dunno if any of these changes have made the stealth heroes any more viable in league, though.
Nova is back to her old pub-stomper ways. I played decoy build and just murdered entire teams. I dont feel locked into the stealth talent at 1 anymore, with baseline snipe master plus one in the chamber, her combo is gonna kill most heroes if theyre missing any percentage of health.

Having GP baseline is great. Were the 2 seconds of being unrevealable always on the talent? I think i had only ever used it once, after it was initiall introduced.

Nova is back to her old pub-stomper ways. I played decoy build and just murdered entire teams. I dont feel locked into the stealth talent at 1 anymore, with baseline snipe master plus one in the chamber, her combo is gonna kill most heroes if theyre missing any percentage of health.

Having GP baseline is great. Were the 2 seconds of being unrevealable always on the talent? I think i had only ever used it once, after it was initiall introduced.

Im pretty sure it was always two seconds of unreveal. But it just wasnt worth passing up the other level 20 talents for it.

Im pretty sure it was always two seconds of unreveal. But it just wasnt worth passing up the other level 20 talents for it.
See, I wouldn't have known because Rewind has always been part of her kit, hah.

I think that when all the ranked issues are ironed out that I'll try-hard in ranked to get plat. I'm a gold ranked player on my account, but having learned the genre on this game and mostly played in QM, my MMR probably isn't where it needs to be. My winrate each season always ends between 52-56%. I've tossed around the idea of using a smurf account, but I'm pretty attached to all my pre-2.0 loot that I purchased.

Nova is highest win rate right meow.

People are banning her and Varian in hero league.

Bought Hanzo today, he is interesting. Can do a ton of dmg and be very slippery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back