Hey Canada: Yous gonna free the weed today or No der, eh?

Oh I've been there. Just once though, thankfully. Canada does produce some quality trim though...so props for that.

I don't know where you could live and talk smack on Canada. It's great here.
Sure there are crappy parts, just like everywhere else.

I mean, I worked in Arkansas for a few months and I don't base my opinion of the US on that.

I mean, I worked in Arkansas for a few months and I don't base my opinion of the US on that.
Yeah, I'm just dogging on ya. It really wasn't much different than the states imo..ofc I wasn't there long enough to be affected by any policy. I was also only like 13. I will say that the border check to get into Canada was way more thorough than getting back.

Yeah, I'm just dogging on ya. It really wasn't much different than the states imo..ofc I wasn't there long enough to be affected by any policy. I was also only like 13. I will say that the border check to get into Canada was way more thorough than getting back.

Well come back and experience it all over again now that you are (I'm guessing) of age to enjoy our fine culture of drinking, smoking, sexing, and eating in many different languages.

What part of Arkansas did you work in? Literally every state has more than a few shitholes.

Legalization will be held back by Trudeau until the 2nd half of 2019. Bank on it.

Well come back and experience it all over again now that you are (I'm guessing) of age to enjoy our fine culture of drinking, smoking, sexing, and eating in many different languages.
Mmm, I do enjoy eating in other languages. I may have to check it out.

Back