Hey, Hey, Hey - Do They Serve Jell-O in Prison?

He'll never see a day in a jail cell. He has millions, he'll appeal forever.

Oh look, another black man with a positive, uplifting message for the black community is labeled an uncle Tom and convicted of 600 counts of rape. Guess hes lucky they didnt just kill him like all the rest.
Kanye is an easy target I'm predicting he's taken down next.
As long as he doesn’t rape a bunch of women he should be safe. Ffs.

As much I believ he's guilty I'm always uncomfortable when someone goes to prison based soley on she said vs he said .

As much I believ he's guilty I'm always uncomfortable when someone goes to prison based soley on she said vs he said .

I forget where I first saw the joke, but it was 'This whole Cosby thing is a classic case of he said, she said... and she said... and she said... and she said...'

He'll never see a day in a jail cell. He has millions, he'll appeal forever.

Nah. Maybe he can get bail pending appeal if he has strong grounds for reversal. Off the top of my head, he can argue that media coverage tainted the jury pool, or that prior acts/credibility testimony was unduly prejudicial. Since his jury already deadlocked before, those arguments may be persuasive. Here's an article about his chances on appeal. I haven't read it (yet), but I expect they'll probably say what I typed above. IMO, the appellate court would ultimately affirm the conviction because he's probably actually guilty. If they believe the defendant is guilty, they'll rationalize how any trial/pretrial errors were "not prejudicial."

EDIT: I just looked at that article I linked. It seems the judge previously excluded some testimony that he allowed in the second trial. That testimony concerned Cosby's prior instances of rapey behavior, even though those acts are not the subject of prosecution (sometimes called "other acts" or "prior bad acts" evidence). I don't know what the judge's reasoning was for departing from his prior rulings, but Cosby may argue that the trial court was bound by the law of the case or collateral estoppel. Those are doctrines which bind the Court to prior rulings. If the Court departed from its prior evidentiary rulings, it ought to have a good reason (i.e. the prior ruling must have been in error). However, evidentiary rulings are typically reviewed under an "abuse of discretion" standard, which is very deferential to the trial court, and very difficult to meet for appellants. Cosby's chances on appeal suck. He's probably going to jail.

Last edited:
Oh please, he's got money he's going directly into PC.

Im sure

I just cant help myself from thinking plenty of time for lifting weights and converting to islam whenever someone goes to jail

Dave Chappelle made that shit stick in my mind for a life time

Hopefully a fellow inmate will welcome him with something that makes him feel at home, like a spiked punch.
images

th

At least he's got some practice in...

I forget where I first saw the joke, but it was 'This whole Cosby thing is a classic case of he said, she said... and she said... and she said... and she said...'
Honestly, the more accusations that piled up, the less I believed them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back