Hey Mon, David Letterman

This is one of those threads where I have absolutely no fucking clue what's going on but it seems like everyone else does.

Happens to me about once a day on here.

There's so many fucking log-ins it doesn't matter anymore. I've been on hold so long I don't give a fuck. I'm not tech savvy but this my fucking reply when I can cram it, if you laugh, you're welcome to it.

Piece a shit motherfucker, I put this up to the phone, fuck you, fucking piece of shit.

The inevitable knock at the door will be portentous this time. Even moreso I mean.

This is a fucking gay punch in your fucking mouth, your teeth back down in your mouth.

Pete, go fund me a drum set. I love his snare hihat combo. I'm lick serious. check the av

The man that showed me as a child that watermelons were funnier thrown out of a window, rather than splattered on an audience.

Final stand-up performance ever on Late Night with David Letterman:

Apologies for the Zevon strain, l love me man and love the relationship with Dave, the best friend you could have. This is one of my all time favorite clips. About fifteen years ago a little girl knocked on my door about a week before Halloween and I opened the door. She said what are you listening to, it's so loud. I rewound the record, and sat on the porch with her, she said it was the best song she ever heard. I told her the lyrics little old lady got mutilated late last night, werewolves of London again, ...she sang and howled that for years walking by. God Bless.

Back