Hey, Santiago Ponzinibbio

giphy.gif

' Ponzinibio by distraction! Sorry fansieas. '
- Tze

Neither Ponzinibbio nor Till could draw flies to shit. Platinum Perry is the guy who moves the needle in either of those match-ups, so no, there's no need to pull Ponzinibbio in favor of Till.

lol to the thread starter

another plat nation fan running scared of Ponzi

Neither Ponzinibbio nor Till could draw flies to shit. Platinum Perry is the guy who moves the needle in either of those match-ups, so no, there's no need to pull Ponzinibbio in favor of Till.

LOL I wouldn't want Perry to get exposed against Till either if I was a platinum supporter

See Sherdog isnt filled with Martial Artist's and Fight fans.

there is some who view it as a popularity contest.

Rex what happened to you man? you used to be a decent poster.

LOL I wouldn't want Perry to get exposed against Till either if I was a platinum supporter

Yet if Platinum Nation said they wanted Till, you scoundrels would just say "l0lz0rz Perry nuthuggers r TERRIFIED of Ponzi's power so now they want Till hahahahha."

Sad!

I am an excellent poster. Platinum Perry is the draw in either of those match-ups. Do you disagree? On what basis?

Perry is the guy getting flown out to another continent despite having a fight scheduled already so the main eventer can call him out when he's cageside. Platinum Perry is the guy co-maining cards after just a few fights in the organization and barely double digit fights to his name. You guys may hate Perry, but he's becoming one of the most recognizable and fan-favorite fighters in the UFC today.

lol to the thread starter

another plat nation fan running scared of Ponzi
its a joke about how the UFC probably think Till vs Platinum will do numbers and they realize thats the fight to make rn in such trying times......
:(

Yet if Platinum Nation said they wanted Till, you scoundrels would just say "l0lz0rz Perry nuthuggers r TERRIFIED of Ponzi's power so now they want Till hahahahha."

Sad!

Nah cuz anyone with a brain, not too many plat supporters that fit this category either, know that Till is a much bigger threat then Ponzi scheme is

Perry was exposed by Jouban already hahaha I like Perry and started this thread as a joke but like Perry couldn't KO Alan Jouban who has a chin like a wet paper bag

I am an excellent poster. Platinum Perry is the draw in either of those match-ups. Do you disagree? On what basis?

Perry is the guy getting flown out to another continent despite having a fight scheduled already so the main eventer can call him out when he's cageside. Platinum Perry is the guy co-maining cards after just a few fights in the organization and barely double digit fights to his name. You guys may hate Perry, but he's becoming one of the most recognizable and fan-favorite fighters in the UFC today.
He wont come close to beating Ponz or Till though ...

Listen man we get you're a hardcore mma die hard but so are people that can recognize it really is a popularity contest now

Perry was exposed by Jouban already hahaha I like Perry and started this thread as a joke but like Perry couldn't KO Alan Jouban who has a chin like a wet paper bag

Jouban isn't half as big as Till who kept Donald at range. I'm not saying Perry doesn't have a chance, he punches like a fucking truck but with Till's striking defense and his length I just don't see Perry even getting close enough without getting tagged himself.

Jouban isn't half as big as Till who kept Donald at range. I'm not saying Perry doesn't have a chance, he punches like a fucking truck but with Till's striking defense and his length I just don't see Perry even getting close enough without getting tagged himself.
Perry is actually great in the clinch too though man, elbows knees etc. he does have decent must thai, maybe he can close the distance to clinch and do something with it. Who knows. Donald just kinda let Till dictate the range.

Back