Hey, Santiago Ponzinibbio

I am an excellent poster. Platinum Perry is the draw in either of those match-ups. Do you disagree? On what basis?

Perry is the guy getting flown out to another continent despite having a fight scheduled already so the main eventer can call him out when he's cageside. Platinum Perry is the guy co-maining cards after just a few fights in the organization and barely double digit fights to his name. You guys may hate Perry, but he's becoming one of the most recognizable and fan-favorite fighters in the UFC today.
200w.gif

He’s aight. Compared to Ponz I agree that he’s a better draw but I’m definitely not buying the hype. Yet....

Perry is actually great in the clinch too though man, elbows knees etc. he does have decent must thai, maybe he can close the distance to clinch and do something with it. Who knows. Donald just kinda let Till dictate the range.

Donald didn't have a choice, Till's footwork is excellent. Donalds overall striking game is nice and he couldn't crack the code.

Agree though that Perry has good clinch game but I just don't see him not going to sleep against Till.

Perry is the guy getting flown out to another continent despite having a fight scheduled already so the main eventer can call him out when he's cageside. Platinum Perry is the guy co-maining cards after just a few fights in the organization and barely double digit fights to his name. You guys may hate Perry, but he's becoming one of the most recognizable and fan-favorite fighters in the UFC today.
Perry has the same number of fights of Till and he never was a main event.
Till has a entire country behind him and probably will be the face of UK/Europe market in future.

Perry won't do shit, he's going to sleep against Ponzi and them people will forgot about him in less than a year until he learns how to strike like elite fighters instead of being a brawler douche.

Also Till just became a star by finishing a fan favorite, you have Dana White posting about him in his instagram and saying that, DW knows Perry is a hypejob and a joke, he's just capitalizing with Perry momentum over a KO over a LW and one over a guy 2-9 in last 11.

Donald didn't have a choice, Till's footwork is excellent. Donalds overall striking game is nice and he couldn't crack the code.

Agree though that Perry has good clinch game but I just don't see him not going to sleep against Till.
Idk like, I know Till wrecked cerrone. But his past 3 fights have been decisions over some no names. He's not some crazy KO artist. Perry got a hell of a chin.

Idk like, I know Till wrecked cerrone. But his past 3 fights have been decisions over some no names. He's not some crazy KO artist. Perry got a hell of a chin.

Perry didn't even wanna throw shit in the 3rd round against Jouban cuz he was hurting. He got dropped twice and was visibly shook and in that 3rd round he didn't want anymore body shots that's why he couldn't get off. I think Perry's road to victory against Till is like you said clinch work up against the cage or to get him down. If the fight stays standing Till's striking game and footwork/ability to stay on the outside will end with a victory

No. He most certainly does not.
He got hit with a FLUSH headlock right to his skull and didn't bat an eyelash. He rushed into a straight punch from zoolander but I mean, he took some shots and walked through them. Danny Roberts hit him with some solid shit too.

He got hit with a FLUSH headlock right to his skull and didn't bat an eyelash. He rushed into a straight punch from zoolander but I mean, he took some shots and walked through them. Danny Roberts hit him with some solid shit too.
He was dropped twice vs Derek Mundell. The second time he was stiff and would have been finished if not for the bell. For the record, Derek Mundell has one TKO on his record. No clean KOs. Jouban (who's not known for his power) dropped him hard enough to make him timid the remainder of the fight. I'm not saying he's Glass Joe come again, I'm just saying he doesn't have a notable chin.

Back