Hide your wives, hide your girls, don't send them into Target restrooms or dressing rooms

Anyone who's seen my post history knows that I'm very against this trans push and against the whole whatever bathroom you want as now a man going into a public restroom after a little girl goes in is no longer a red flag

.... But in reality, how many gender neutral bathroom assaults have happened? I'm sure it would have been all over the news if a Target bathroom rape happened, but I've never heard a peep

Is it relevant in some way that the perv was trans? Plenty of "normal" people abuse kids. In fact it seems like it's usually a white guy in most cases I've seen.

Yet I've never seen a headline say "white person does ______"

That's because it's so common as to not warrant comment.

Well it was a family friend who pulled her into the bathroom.

Not some random legally protected crossdressing sicko in the bathrooms waiting like the candyman to steal your children .

That said, I vote for quartering by horses.

Is it relevant in some way that the perv was trans? Plenty of "normal" people abuse kids. In fact it seems like it's usually a white guy in most cases I've seen.

Yet I've never seen a headline say "white person does ______"

Are you retarded?

Or just really dumb?

You mean a man was able to sneak into a women’s restroom and assault a little girl without wearing a wig and dress?

It’s almost like pieces of shit will be pieces of shit, no matter what they wear.

Exactly.

I'm guessing the SJWs will count this one as a dude.

Did anyone already mention the part where this was in a private residence of a friend and not in a public restroom?

Most trannies may not perv on your wife or kids. But either some do or the perverts dress up so they can try to pull a stunt in the opposite sex restroom/dressing room.

It turned out terribly for too many young boys.

I agree. I just remember saying weeks ago that Target was gonna have some trans or cross dressing perverts try stuff in their stores. And people told me it wouldn't happen. I saw this story today so I posted it.
i thought this was about bathrooms, why are you bringing up the catholic priest scandals?
most priests may not perve on your wife and kids, but some do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back