Hide your wives, hide your girls, don't send them into Target restrooms or dressing rooms

Anyone who's seen my post history knows that I'm very against this trans push and against the whole whatever bathroom you want as now a man going into a public restroom after a little girl goes in is no longer a red flag

.... But in reality, how many gender neutral bathroom assaults have happened? I'm sure it would have been all over the news if a Target bathroom rape happened, but I've never heard a peep

Probably twice. Rip spend all day finding 1

This was always a political loser for the left. All it takes is one instance and they lose. It's happened now. Game over.

Just put trannies in a nut house or some trannies island

Get rid of gender restrooms...Colleges already do this.

Get rid of gender fitting rooms......Plenty of stores already do this...I went to express the other day and the fitting room is the same for both guys/chicks.

Guess what? Nobody is getting raped or peaked at 24/7.

You pussies need to stop being scurred and white knighting women.

Tits are you are Tranny why are you so defensive?

Did anyone already mention the part where this was in a private residence of a friend and not in a public restroom?
Fake News.

Real news is it happened at a public restroom at a mall and a trans woman identifying as a locomotive assaulted that girl.

That's because it's so common as to not warrant comment.

True, but as you know when they go out of their way to mention race, gender etc. It's usually because they have an agenda.

Are you retarded?

Or just really dumb?

What a compelling argument. I especially like how you made sure to only use insults, and how you didn't clarify at all what your issue was with my comment.

<DisgustingHHH>

Probably twice. Rip spend all day finding 1

How many kids do you need to be raped by perverts before caring? Especially when there is no reason for males to use the same bathroom as females?

I don't want to speculate why you turn a blind eye to pedophiles.

What a compelling argument. I especially like how you made sure to only use insults, and how you didn't clarify at all what your issue was with my comment.

<DisgustingHHH>

Not an argument.

Rather, 2 questions.

I guess we were overdue for the right to get all fucking weird and obsessive about sex abuse again.

That settles it: let's start discriminating against and endangering minorities on the basis of non-violent crimes committed in remote locations and reported by outlets that no one has heard of.
We should not cater to the demands of the mentally ill. They should be sent for treatment instead of being accommodated as the the norm. That's the compassionate thing to do, not pretend things are fine. This is especially when mental illness like this can be exploited by perverts for free pass to harass women.

Last edited:
That settles it: let's start discriminating against and endangering minorities on the basis of non-violent crimes committed in remote locations and reported by outlets that no one has heard of.

minorities?

if I go to a tanning salon and get really dark, can I start identifying as a person of color and a minority?

That's why they have separate bathrooms......do you see how you made the opposite point you were trying to make?
The separate bathrooms doesn't change anything. Rapists don't say "I would, but that stencil shows I am unable to pass this threshold."

Rapists are whom you want to be stopping, not transgender people who have been using the bathrooms for years and none of y'all cared.

See the point I'm trying to make?

Yes. And since july of 2016, there have probably been thousands of rapes and sexual assaults by men dressed as ..... men!

Back