Hide your wives, hide your girls, don't send them into Target restrooms or dressing rooms

How many kids do you need to be raped by perverts before caring? Especially when there is no reason for males to use the same bathroom as females?

I don't want to speculate why you turn a blind eye to pedophiles.

Show me on the doll where Jesus touched you

We should not cater to the demands of the mentally ill. They should be sent for treatment instead of being accommodated as the the norm. That's the compassionate thing to do, not pretend things are fine. This is especially when mental illness like this can be exploited by perverts for free pass to harass women.

You aren't informed on the issue, clearly, if you think that mental wellness assessments aren't central to transgender transitions to preclude the person having a gender dysphoric pathology or delusion (or a "mental illness").

Neither grossing you out nor being beyond your understanding/interest in understanding makes it a mental illness that can simply be resolved by massive (and costly) expenditures of therapy and chemicals that have proven ineffectual.

No mental illness here!!!!
TransgenderMugshot-e1508352796371.jpg

Yep 10 year old girl raped in Target bathroom= progress
"Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her. The girl told police that “it hurt inside” and she started to cry, the Casper Star Tribune reported.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/t...ally-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/

"Martinez allegedly invited the young girl into the bathroom with him where he allegedly fondled the girl’s breasts and genitalia, before penetrating her. The girl told police that “it hurt inside” and she started to cry, the Casper Star Tribune reported.
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/t...ally-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom/
That's so progressive...

The woman in the news vid has two great points as well.

You aren't informed on the issue, clearly, if you think that mental wellness assessments aren't central to transgender transitions to preclude the person having a gender dysphoric pathology or delusion (or a "mental illness").

Neither grossing you out nor being beyond your understanding/interest in understanding makes it a mental illness that can simply be resolved by massive (and costly) expenditures of therapy and chemicals that have proven ineffectual.
That's because transgender groups pressured for years to have transgenderism taken off as an illness. While we shouldn't stigmatize it, we shouldn't be treat them as the norm. It's not the first instance of political lobby interfered with the medical field. I am no more an 8 year old black child than a man with a boob job is a woman.

This freak was a friend of the family and "invited" the girl into the bathroom. It's a typical sexual assault where the victim knows and trusts the perpetrator, it has next to nothing to do with transgender bathroom laws.

So 1 in a 100.000 or even a million of perverts is a trannie.
Should the focus be on the 99.99% of them or on those 1 or 2 trannies ?
Ts is worried on what he thinks are perverts, but should be worried about all the non-trannie perverts.
There are so many more "normal" perverts that the trannie-perverts aren't even worth talking about.
But hey Jebusfreaks do what Jebusfreaks do.

So, as far as I know no one was really able to find an instance of a trans friendly bathroom rape, correct?

Well I find it ironic that less than a week after deciding I was wrong on the issue, and that "guys" in the girls bathroom is weird but not actually a risk, my town actually had one of the fears happen in a Target dressing room that is either sex allowed

Guy put up a hidden camera in the dressing room and had videos of 60+ women changing. He also had a hidden cam in a friend's bathroom and he posted at least a video of her showering online, and the fucking sicko had one in his own bathroom to capture his adult sister

I think it's a fair assumption that due to allowing either gender, or allowing men into the women's changing rooms, allowed him to setup the hidden cam without notice.

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Ap...g-room--452837063.html?cid=facebook_WBAY_TV-2

Back