High chances that Bader will win HW tournament

You're just regurgitating what Chael Sonnen said in the post-fight interview.

Fedor did very good reversals on Chael but Chael will just play it off as "exploding out of positions". Things are becoming clear to me. Chael didn't throw the fight, he got outgrappled. It's like there's all this propaganda that Chael has AMAZING wrestling when in fact, it's not that good as people think it is. Chael has a WWE/WWF vibe.

Hopefully Bellator can highlight Fedor's grappling ability in their promo videos. Fedor is a different breed where he'll never brag about his skill set. While Kevin Lee on the other hand boasts that his wrestling is better than Khabib's...

Chael definitely has amazing wrestling, but made a number of mistakes in this fight. Fedor is fantastic at catching certain mistakes. That mount sweep was a great example. He still has moments of being able to do that. It was a good showing by Fedor, but Bader is another animal at this point in all of their careers. The guy looks physically fantastic at HW. Strong, fast, and powerful. Fedor can certainly catch Bader. If Fedor catches anyone he can hurt them. He has that kind of attribute, especially when he is in shape. Fedor can also be wrestled down, and his defenses are very much based in power, as many Sambo maneuvers are. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but Fedor can't pull that off on everyone, and he has been studied for years. He will do everything he can do keep standing, and keep away from the cage wall.

One thing that Fedor does have going for him, is that his wrestling defense doesn't do anything to effect his striking. He isn't going to be so scared of the TD that he frames and gets cracked. He uses momentum and his Sambo to reverse TDs, and while that hasn't been quite as effective as he's gotten older, it does allow him to throw with 100% force and timing. That is the one chance he has. I am hoping that he has a great camp and adds 1 or 2 little things to avoid those positions. We will see.

Big Fedor fan here. It appears that Fedor gassed out pretty easily trying to avoid the wrestling. It felt like he was very fearful of Chael's wrestling which was kind of odd considering his sambo background. If this version of Fedor shows up, I'm afraid we'll have the first 2 division champ in Bellator.
War Fedor!!!!

Bader isn’t safe anywhere in this fight.

I want to see Cro Cop rematch for belt.

Yeah Bader should win this next fight. Then continue to wrestlef the upcoming contenders for the belt.It would be nice if Rumble came to the Bellator hw division..

Back