Highest-Paid YouTubers for 2018: 7-Year-Old Ryan Tops the Forbes List with $22 million a year

lol with the amount of scratch that little brat is making they could hire AS to be one of his toys
and he could actually pay him more than the ufc did.

lol point proven... love when olds who never did anything in life get upset over technology and people being more successful than themselves

Your point was shit, you didn't prove anything lmao. Professional acting > Youtube career. Anyone that disagrees is a fool.

Little kids are probubaly the biggest yt viewers there are.

You see them glued to thier iPads of thier parents phones non stop.

My son watches a bit but I limit how much he watches.

He watches Ryan’s toy time some but he watches kid city and turbo toy time more.

Wow at Markiplier being so popular now. Used to watch him some and his choice of games and vids got weird af and stopped.

I guess that how he got the big jump with the weird shit??

And by weird shit you mean... five nights at Freddy's? It's a great horror game.

Never before have we had a platform that has the ability to reach so many people. Music stars make money off this stuff too. If Gangem Style puts an 8 second ad, and gets a billion views, that’s millions to that weird fuck that sings it and his record company.

Damn good job on VanossGaming I remember when he was under 100k subs and doing simple black ops 2 SnD troll videos.
He's the only one of the list I've ever cared to watch. Surprised H20Delirious isn't up there yet.

Regarding watching someone else play a game. I am one of those people. The reason is, I can not afford a new system or worse yet, a brand new gaming pc of good quality. I have other things that I have to save that money for, yet I want to experience the games as well. I have no desire wait a few years to experience the good games, so I watch someone play.

I have a few people that I trust to watch and top of my list is my favorite Twitch Atheist, CohhCarnage. Followed by RyconRoleplays on youtube and ChristopherOdd.

yeah no... those kids put in a lot of hours writing and editing ... actor shows up and reads lines.. LOL at more important... fucking old people
WE all get old man

Jeffree star is a ladyboy who does makeup reviews. His/her videos pop up on trending all the time

Your point was shit, you didn't prove anything lmao. Professional acting > Youtube career. Anyone that disagrees is a fool.

A 7 year old made 22 million this year making youtube videos that didn't involve him getting molested by half of Hollywood.

Just admit you're old and don't get it, and move on.

I know 8 of these. No idea who Jeffree Star or DanTDM are.

Jeffree star is a ladyboy who does makeup reviews. His/her videos pop up on trending all the time

Its because youtube is owned by Google and google pick and choose who they want to feature its why its a rigged game you can only be a millionaire if google likes you and your join a studio and play their game so they give you showcase spots on the homepage and premium paying adsense ads that pay dollars per click or view instead of cents.

Before youtube sold to Google in the old days it was dope the first few years I remember, it was awesome random videos no bias anyone could get traffic there, now they control the search Google shows favoritism bias and its hard as hell to find old videos with key words now, they just show their premium favored channels

I used to type different keywrods in and videos I wanted would pop up not anymore

A 7 year old made 22 million this year making youtube videos that didn't involve him getting molested by half of Hollywood.

Just admit you're old and don't get it, and move on.

Don't you cats have any better rebuttals than calling people who see things differently than you "old"?

What is it that I'm not "getting" anyway? A 7 year-old boy made millions playing with toys on Youtube, well, good for him. If you think finding that crazy or finding it far less impressive than being a professional actor means you're out of touch, then you're an idiot.

I take it you dont have kids, children are freakin addicted to Youtube big time
It used to be give em some cereal and turn on cartoons to shut em up, now its hand em your phone and let em watch Youtube
They'll sit there for hours if you let em, its the new babysitter

I do have kids, they're just not at the age to comprehend the whole concept of Youtube yet. I guess that's what I have to look forward to in their later years. I had no idea so many kids watched YouTube, times have changed.

yeah no... those kids put in a lot of hours writing and editing ... actor shows up and reads lines.. LOL at more important... fucking old people

I don’t know how old you are, or why you hate old people so much. But you’re going to need to kill yourself pretty soon or the unthinkable might just happen....you may get old too.

Back