Highlander is the best damn show of all time

yes it is, close this shit down right now

giphy.gif

Well, preaching lies is something we're all free to do, I suppose.

It was pretty good. I never watched it all the way through but when Richie(?) came back as an immortal was one of the best parts of the series.

And you didn't like Highlander (the series)?!

Not at all. I don't even consider the films to be much more than a clumbsy, inconsistent series of forgettable action/fantasy yarns with a lead actor who is basically on the level of Cage, Travolta and the rest of those I watch for laughs, not out of respect.

Even merely isolating the first film for perspective, it was a hokey and original cult classic at best.

As for the show... It was Joss Whedon-esque in its campy repulsion. Awful soundtrack. Very mediocre cinematography, typical of many 90s television series.

Not at all. I don't even consider the films to be much more than a clumbsy, inconsistent series of forgettable action/fantasy yarns with a lead actor who is basically on the level of Cage, Travolta and the rest of those I watch for laughs, not out of respect.

Even merely isolating the first film for perspective, it was a hokey and original cult classic at best.

As for the show... It was Joss Whedon-esque in its campy repulsion.

Dude I will fight you irl :mad:

It was pretty good. I never watched it all the way through but when Richie(?) came back as an immortal was one of the best parts of the series.

You should go back and rewatch it. The peak of the series was after that. But yeah that was a pretty cool moment. And Tessa died at the same time. Completely changed the show.

Last edited:
I remember the lead actor being called Adrian Paul. It’s like, “hey bro, where’s your last name?”

Highlander was my shit. It got pulled off of Netflix, right? Those fucking bastards.

I'd actually be okay with a Highlander show re-boot, and I hate re-boots. Gotta keep the Princes of the Universe theme song though.

The Highlander animated movie was great as well, if you haven't seen it.

Its one of best action dramas of that era. I hear they are doing a reboot either movie or series.

I enjoyed it, but I'm more of a Conor man, myself.

bf2de40a5492bcebdbdeed2ec57709a0.jpg

Yep one of my favorite series.

As i have said before it really dealt with immortality in a realistic fashion that wasn't seen before and showed how damn depressing it would be. I remember i didnt catch that at first then after a while i was like holy shit this guys life is miserable lol.

Minus all the chicks you could bang and not get STDS or get them knocked up because <20> sterility and healing powers!

Last edited:
someone's been watching too much CONtv

Back