Highlander is the best damn show of all time

So close.

I guess you slipped, you should remove that bad boy.

kcf5ag.png

giphy.gif

Dat Queen theme song was one of the very best parts of the show.

I remember watching it as a youngster, having no idea who sang/played the song.

Queen are one of my favorite bands of all time now though.

Dat Queen theme song was one of the very best parts of the show.

I remember watching it as a youngster, having no idea who sang/played the song.

Queen are one of my favorite bands of all time now though.

The first Highlander film is full of Queen music. Makes a huge contribution to the movie.

Nah. It WAS pretty awesome though. It's also crazy how underrated the first movie is. The 80's were fucking crazy. 10/10 movies got buried under the weight of all the other 10/10 movies coming out around the same time. Man, what a decade.

I wonder if it was all the cocaine that lead to so many crazy and awesome ideas?

{<hhh]

I loved the hell out of it. I wish they would come together for one last adventure with Duncan MacLeod.

I've been a Highlander geek for as long as I can remember and I always loved the random ass guest appearances. Richard Moll, Roddy Piper, Joe Pantoliano, Marc Singer, Roland Gift, Jason Isaacs, Traci Lords, Ron Perlman, and more appeared on the 120 episodes.

Nah. It WAS pretty awesome though. It's also crazy how underrated the first movie is. The 80's were fucking crazy. 10/10 movies got buried under the weight of all the other 10/10 movies coming out around the same time. Man, what a decade.

I wonder if it was all the cocaine that lead to so many crazy and awesome ideas?

{<hhh]
Ya it was almost free reign back then. horror movies were out of this world with their crazy ideas

Ya it was almost free reign back then. horror movies were out of this world with their crazy ideas
I think that's part of my frustration with movies, music, games etc. these days. Companies just throw money at someone to rehash or reboot someone else's idea. It seemed like we were getting a lot of cool new ideas back in the day.

{<hhh]

I think of all the good 80s movies that most people have never bothered to see, or never get talked about at all. F/X, Lock Up, Over the Top, Night Hawks, Working Girl, Cocktail, Frantic, Taps, Overboard. Staying Alive is still rocking a 0% on RT too, god dammit.

I think of all the good 80s movies that most people have never bothered to see, or never get talked about at all. F/X, Lock Up, Over the Top, Night Hawks, Working Girl, Cocktail, Frantic, Taps, Overboard. Staying Alive is still rocking a 0% on RT too, god dammit.

<{jackyeah}>
the original Overboard

...still can't believe they made a modern remake of it, that plot belongs firmly planted in the 80s where people won't consider the implications of sex abuse in lying to a woman that she's married to you

Are you confusing Highlander with Forever Knight?

Cuz THAT'S the best show ever.

Omg. This show. My uncle used to watch it all the time. I just enjoyed the intro because I like that song by Queen.

I'd say it's an incredibly underrated show, but it seems more like an incredibly forgotten show. I actually got the Highlander catalogues when I was in high school, could never afford buying one of those big ass sword replicas though.

I would have been drowning in ladies if I had ever gotten:
a45-uc2592.jpg

It doesn't help the TV show that the Endgame movie and spin-off, Raven, were crap.

I got a sword, but mine was a shitty ebay replica for $30. It was a piece of crap but I still enjoyed getting to hold Duncan's sword. Later on I found a replica that was tremendously better for about $300 but I couldn't justify putting out the money for it.

Are you confusing Highlander with Forever Knight?

Cuz THAT'S the best show ever.

I remember watching that show in the 90s and thinking it was pretty cool. I haven't seen it since. I need to check it out again.

Back