[Highlights]Mayweather figures out and times McGregor's 'switch'.

Conor got hisself wilted.

<{danawhoah}><Dana05>

Note to self: don't take on world champ in Street Fighter and hope to win via button mashing.

That was probably my favorite punch of the fight. Looked slick the way mayweather read that. Nice pivot.

Mac's like, this worked on a retired, out of shape Paulie. What gives?

thats also the slowest switch in professional boxing history

you're supposed to move that distance in one step not turn your body and run

Conor looking like an 0-0 fighter

Maldonado figures out Fedor "GOAT" can't box for shit.

$

$

usa_today_10130124.1498363549.jpg

Conor went 10 rounds in a boxing ring with the Floyd Mayweather and made 100 million dollars. Fedor just got 1st round KO'd by a football player in Bellator and probably didn't make much more than 50k.

for me that was like, floyd realised conor was making an awkward movement in front of the referee and knew there would be an opportunity there. easy for me to observe but takes someone like floyd to make something of it. poor tiny old brittle floyd, who never finishes anyone

What the fuck does a past-prime fedor have to do with the leprechaun getting whooped?
Everything and don't make that "past prime" excuse, as soon as he lost the delusional huggers were saying that and he was only 34.

Conor went 10 rounds in a boxing ring with the Floyd Mayweather and made 100 million dollars. Fedor just got 1st round KO'd by a football player in Bellator and probably didn't make much more than 50k.

Moron, conor made 30 and got his ass handed to him by a semi-retired feather fisted pensioner.

That wasn't Mayweather figuring out and timing McGregor. That was McGregor being exhausted out of his mind and fucking up his footwork. Round seven was his worst round, aside from 10. He was getting hit flush constantly before that bit.

Moron, conor made 30 and got his ass handed to him by a semi-retired feather fisted pensioner.
It was his pro boxing debut and it was against Floyd Mayweather, but yeah nice way to spin it MORON!

Everything and don't make that "past prime" excuse, as soon as he lost the delusional huggers were saying that and he was only 34.
He had a decade of dominance. Distractors like you had to wait ten years to finally have losses to hold against him.

And when you start competing at around 20 and do so very actively 34 is damn old for an MMA fighter. Plus he almost always competed against much bigger guys.

Show me a guy who was unbeaten on top for that long and did so into his late 30's for more than ten years without ever losing a fight.

If you can't your attacks on Fedor look pathetic. And I am pretty sure you can't.

Moron, athletic prime is mid-late 20s, not mid-30s you useless twat. You leprechaun fans are so butthurt you'll bring up anything to feel better about the ass-raping he got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back