Highly respected boxing pundit | Conor gave Floyd a lesson

Im sorry you don't understand what you are watching, i understand it's not your fault here let me share something with you

And there are loads of others i can't be bothered looking for right now. It would be a waste of time anyway cause you don't know what you are looking at, you need to be told.

lol, they won't trash the money grab of the year.

Let me guess: you're a Conor fan who think he did "well" against Floyd? That's your angle?

McGregor looked okay for the first three rounds, he never really landed anything but that uppercut though. I don't see why we think that Conor was hanging for 10 rounds though, when do we ever see Mayweather get an early finish?
Looked "OK" for 3 rounds? That's like saying a novice beating Tiger Woods over 9 holes on an 18 ole course in golf is 'just mediocre - meh, anyone can do it'.

And how about the 8th round?

How about the 4th and 5th as well, who many professionally qualified experts awarded to Conor?

'When do we see Mayweather get early finishes?': When he is not fighting elite world class champion level boxers (look at his rec tons of early finishes). Heck, he even put Gatti a HOF champion boxer out in 6. For perspective on boxing vs mma in boxing, go watch great MMA boxers like Nick Diaz or Anderson Siva spar with much lower level boxers than Floyd: they get crushed. That was the general consensus before the bout, that it would look like Nick vs Omar Henry but 100x worse, and that simply did not happen; rather, it looked like two world class boxers having a competitive back and forth fight for 25+ minutes.

he got walked down and carried by Floyd like the amateur he is.

Dat left, his angles, nothing, none of it did any harm.

Stop hyping what's already dead.
Again, if you need to know what actually happened as opposed to what you want to believe just look at the links i provided, in them u have former world champions and considered all time greats. If you don't believe me that's fine but at least try to clear your hate filled mind for a minute and listen to unbiased boxing greats. You see this argument is easy for me, i don't have to say anything i can let the best boxers in the game do my talking for me and the best you can come up with is Floyds son...

Again, if you need to know what actually happened as opposed to what you want to believe just look at the links i provided, in them u have former world champions and considered all time greats. If you don't believe me that's fine but at least try to clear your hate filled mind for a minute and listen to unbiased boxing greats. You see this argument is easy for me, i don't have to say anything i can let the best boxers in the game do my talking for me and the best you can come up with is Floyds son...

the links you provided were media talking heads praising an event that the media wanted swollen - they all wanted to rub on the cash from it.

Floyd just said the truth. He carried Conor to make it look competitive.

The fight was a farce. Conor cannot box, and we all saw it.

the links you provided were media talking heads praising an event that the media wanted swollen - they all wanted to rub on the cash from it.

Floyd just said the truth. He carried Conor to make it look competitive.

The fight was a farce. Conor cannot box, and we all saw it.
The links i posted were clear as day Klitschko, foreman and Tyson they are the people answering the question... you are really struggling to come up with anything meaningful dude and its getting repetitive and boring now.

The links i posted were clear as day Klitschko, foreman and Tyson they are the people answering the question... you are really struggling to come up with anything meaningful dude and its getting repetitive and boring now.

What part of "they are hyping the fight for the media and lying to you" don't you get?

Do you ever see this in a real boxing match? A guy walking forward, smiling, no respect for the opponent?
UepSTfZ.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

I come from a boxing backround. Most people In that world gave Conor respect.

Only ones who didn't were exclusively MMA fans or just bitter haters

Floyd put on a masterful performance as always, as was expected

but Conor did well for what he had and deserves some credit.

Floyd is one of the greatest boxers of all time / the greatest defensive boxer of all time and Conor is an MMA fighter.

Most analysts, several pro boxers and a large portion of the boxing community showed him some respect. The rest are just bitter or are MMA fans who watched their first boxing fight and enjoy talking about their ass In an attempt to validate their confirmation biases.

What part of "they are hyping the fight for the media and lying to you" don't you get?

Do you ever see this in a real boxing match? A guy walking forward, smiling, no respect for the opponent?
UepSTfZ.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg
Floyd played It safe early on, he gameplanned around sniping the body early on and just generally playing It safe / allowing Conor to use his energy. Those body shots started to take effect along with Conor's conditioning overall beginning to fade, at that point Conor was no longer a threat. He was showing Conor some respect early on but didn't need to as much as the fight went on.

Mcgregor was carried by the shell of Floyd Mayweather, who hardly threw punches for 4 rounds, and still gassed at the halfway point. End of story.

Steve Bunce is a longtime boxing pundit that has appeared on numerous broadcasts on television and radio and has also written quite a bit about the sport of boxing.

“I didn’t think he [McGregor] was capable of giving Floyd a boxing lesson for three rounds – but he did,” Bunce said.

“Everyone said ‘oh that’s what we expected’ and I said ‘no it isn’t, what you expected was Conor McGregor to run at him for three rounds and Floyd to run away for three rounds.’

“What happened was it was the reverse. Floyd had to chase McGregor.

“Floyd got a boxing lesson. Floyd was picked off.

“Floyd was hit with more counters in nine minutes by Conor McGregor, the first three rounds, counters – not punches – than he was hit in his previous 49 fights.”

One punch that surely rings a bell was the uppercut that “The Notorious” landed early in the fight. Although one punch, it is something many world champion boxers had a hard time pulling off themselves in the ring against Mayweather.

“When does he get hit by a counter?” Bunce added.

“He gets hit in exchanges with [Miguel] Cotto, [Marcos] Maidana – even Ricky Hatton, he gets hit by those. Pacquiao even catches him.

“Who counters Floyd Mayweather? Conor McGregor countered him. That’s genius.

“That’s unbelievable – who said that would happen? Nobody.

“I don’t even think Conor McGregor thought that would happen.”

Good to see Conor getting the credit he was due for what was an astonishing performance. Floyd hit with more counters in 9 mins than in his entire career - Incredible.

Did Floyd fight his normal fight? No. Why is that so hard for people to understand?

UepSTfZ.gif

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg
Do you not understand that these interviews are after the fight, so why would they be hyping and lying when the fight is over, wtf sort of nonsense are you talking...... So you think that by giving their opinion about how Mcgregor did during the fight the were lying to me to hype the fight after it was over......

This is total hater bullshit logic at its finest, even when presented with total evidence from Tyson and Co he still tries desperately to twist it into some fabrication, so are Tyson, klitschko and Foreman in on this and what are they getting for this "hyping the fight after its over" haha...Like i said i don't have to argue the point the boxers do that for me and all you are doing is ..well honestly i have no ides wtf you are doing to be honest and the thing is you don't either.

The ref stopped the fight because the boxing purists were scared conor was up on the scorecards.

The ingrown hair on my right testicle knows more about boxing than Bunce. They don't call him Bunce the Dunce for nothing.

Back