Higo vs Caldwell this friday

dynamite12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not much talk about this one.

Imo it’s a very interesting fight Caldwell looked good against Dantas and although Higo lost a close decision to dantas it was on short notice.

I’m a higo fan I like his fighting style I think if he can defend the TD he has a great chance at beating Caldwell.

Dantas should've done a lot better against Caldwell, he just fought with such a low activity level on the feet. Good fight.

I like this fight. Not the most hyped,but I’ll watch.

Funny thing about a guy like Caldwell is that I feel that the Higo and dantas types are much more well rounded than him, but his wrestling is so damn good that he could nullify a lot of another persons game. I have Caldwell by sub or decision.

I've got Caldwell... His two matches with Joe T and even Dantas nearly had a RNC have me nervous about being suspect to submissions.

If he can avoid the subs (one would think he will only improve there) he is as good as anyone.

Looking forward to it a lot, probably my favorite fighter that isn't at 170 in Bellator right now.

This will be a fun exciting and quick fight. Caldwell will show swift standup and be light years faster and stronger than Higo. Whenever it goes to any kind of clinch higos time is drastically limited.
Caldwell by Sub before end of 2nd round.

This will be a fun exciting and quick fight. Caldwell will show swift standup and be light years faster and stronger than Higo. Whenever it goes to any kind of clinch higos time is drastically limited.
Caldwell by Sub before end of 2nd round.
a part of me thinks that caldwell could get caught with something big by Higo. Caldwell is limited in the striking department, especially with his hands. he has decent kicks; the clinch and overall grappling is obviously where he shines.

Caldwell via sub is a pretty safe bet, either that or decision for caldwell.

Fuck it. Higo knocks him out with an overhand than gnp. called it!!!!

Caldwell via unanimous decision.

Don't recall seeing higo fight. Bellators always had a decent bw and pretty good fw division though so i imagine he's decent to be up for a title. I'm a sucker for title fights cuz i think everyone gives just a little more, I'll watch for sure. Caldwell is exciting to me due to his ceiling. Very athletic dude.

Back