Hill landed only 1 out of the 8 punches he threw... Pereira defense looked something else in this fight.

Cazanciocu

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Hill was punching air all fight. Did Pereira trained with strickland for this fight?

Shocking how your defence can look good when you have your hands up instead of at your waist l. Hopefully pereira fights like that from now on… maybe he can even show jiri

But sherdog told me Pereira doesn’t have striking defense and/or chin!

:eek:

Noni think they said he has no ground game. He's very lucky there's not heavy grapplers at lhw.

Shocking how your defence can look good when you have your hands up instead of at your waist l. Hopefully pereira fights like that from now on… maybe he can even show jiri

He fought as he always does for His entire fighting career.
Making that weight is a killer and outside of wrestlers it’s shocking he mastered that cut.

lhw or even hw. He’s going to be much better than mw.

But sherdog told me Pereira doesn’t have striking defense and/or chin!

:eek:
Walks in with chin up, no head movement, hands too low, very hittable and can’t grapple out of a paper bag. Basically a bum.

Hill isn't that good, it was obvious Pereira was gonna bomb him. I don't think he beats Prochazka or Ankalaev either.

Hill is like Costa, catching a bunch of guys on their way out. He still has a ton to prove.

Noni think they said he has no ground game. He's very lucky there's not heavy grapplers at lhw.

I think the grapplers are lucky they aren't in his weight class.

Alex waving Herb off was real gangster shit. Hill looked completely out of his depth.

Sure yes but also it was very early in the fight and a lot of fighters throw out feelers to get a sense of distance and whatnot in the beginning of a fight, especially when ur dealing with the power that Pereira has you don't necessarily want to enter all the way in to make sure you land a punch when you haven't gotten a sense for his speed of reactions yet

If Alex nickname wasn't Poatan, it should be the Predator, a bit cringe but I got that feeling when I saw the fight, he was figuring out the distance, started to move forward and when Herb interviened it felt like, "don't interupt the hunt". Then boom, over.

Back