Hillary: I'm tired of hearing about how nobody likes me

sometime I feel bad for her but I remember after how mutch shaddy stuff she was involved in.

If she kept the rural accent, her likeability would go up and she wouldn't come off as such an elitist.

Stop enlisting yourself in popularity contests, then.

She still got more votes than the opposition. LOL. I wish nobody liked me that way.

She is a pretty unlikable personality. Its tough to place what it is really. She just comes off as fake to me. Her charisma seems forced and fake. Hot sauce bag schwag for example.

She is a pretty unlikable personality. Its tough to place what it is really. She just comes off as fake to me. Her charisma seems forced and fake. Hot sauce bag schwag for example.
Thats because she is out of touch. She grew up rich and has been a career politician. She will say anything that she thinks will get her votes. In real life shes an evil bitch who destroyed Libya because Kaddafi wanted to switch to a gold standard currency. Shes also bathed in the blood of a child whose head she busted open with an ax.

Naked ambition and a hunger for power bolstered by an entitled attitude isn't a good look on anyone regardless of whether it reflects an honest view of most politicians. It really wasn't a good look on her and the arrogance that flowed from all that was very off putting. She didn't deserve the Presidency simply because she was a woman and it certainly wasn't "her turn" as if the Presidency is merely an expected perk or bonus for government service.

It's the same quality that doomed Al Gore: Smug Arrogance.

Trump has it too, but his supporters were able to interpret it as confidence, whereas Gore and Hillary came off as condescending to the public.

Dems need charismatic candidates like Bill and Obama in order to win the middle. It's not enough to trot out ambitious intellectuals and expect their message to carry an election.

Hilary clinton is a hateable person...I mean, Im not even sure why I hate her but I hate her.....uhhhhhhhhhhhhh her emails?
If you ever worked with classified info or had a top secret clearance you’d know that people go to jail for a lot less. So these politicians being above the law for things I watched people go to jail for, and for multiple years, gets tiring. Her emails were dumb. Her private server was criminal. Her deleting emails after she was order d to hand them over was obscene. Then for her party to rig the primary and even cheat on the debates? How the hell do you ever vote democrat again?

It's the same quality that doomed Al Gore: Smug Arrogance.

Trump has it too, but his supporters were able to interpret it as confidence, whereas Gore and Hillary came off as condescending to the public.

Dems need charismatic candidates like Bill and Obama in order to win the middle. It's not enough to trot out ambitious intellectuals and expect their message to carry an election.
I think most people know his bravado is an act.

The worst part about Trump winning is he won with the propaganda assistance of hostile foreign power and only because of the outdated electoral college(lost pop vote by 3 mil). More than anything it fills me with a sincere sense of disappointment in my fellow Americans, we should be better.

The worst part about Trump winning is he won with the propaganda assistance of hostile foreign power and only because of the outdated electoral college(lost pop vote by 3 mil). More than anything it fills me with a sincere sense of disappointment in my fellow Americans, we should be better.

He won because of people like you.

People go on about how "She lost, get over it"

Yet people keep bringing shit like this up.

both sides need to get over it.

I've said this before but Clinton was the Democrat's version of Romney. She was someone who could be seen as a serious candidate for policy and experience but the candidate aspect was just awful for both her base and the general public. Very little charisma and gets caught frequently in saying the wrong type of lines for someone trying to win an election. The video that was leaked of Romeny saying 48%ish or so of the country won't vote for him so they should be ignored has some very comparable statements to things Clinton has said.

Back