Hillary: I'm tired of hearing about how nobody likes me

Yes it did. These are people who decide it. They are asking people who decide who they will decide for. Sports fans don't decide who wins. They arent just people bullshitting on ESPN. Polls are more accurate than that. There is statistics and data. They have an error of 0.9%. Shut up about "reality". Hillary was also a massive favorite on betting sites. She was the favorite by any fuckin metric.

ISSpoll101216.png

Statisticians also crunched the numbers on the Comey thing. Again, more data. Instead of your, "Well a Democrat was in the office for 8 years so a Republican won." Derp. That isn't why Trump won. That is a simpleton's argument. Something a 4th grader could tell me.

The impact of Comey’s letter is comparatively easy to quantify, by contrast. At a maximum, it might have shifted the race by 3 or 4 percentage points toward Donald Trump, swinging Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Florida to him, perhaps along with North Carolina and Arizona. At a minimum, its impact might have been only a percentage point or so. Still, because Clinton lost Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin by less than 1 point, the letter was probably enough to change the outcome of the Electoral College.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

10 part piece. Get to reading.

There's solid statistical evidence that the Comey announcement tipped the campaign to Trump (see Nate Silver's analysis, "The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton the Election," for the full argument.)

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/opinions/comeys-unforgivable-error-lizza/index.html

You folks still don’t get it do you???

Comey letting Clinton off the hook is the only thing he did to help trump. People are so sick of politicians getting away with anything, we have had enough. If her name was anything but Clinton, she would pie in jail.

We might not have been able to put her in jail, but we made damn sure she wasn’t going to the White House.

Back