Hillary fundraising with DNC 2020 contenders

Rockapotomuss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Hillary is headlining the Women's Leadersihp Forum, and headlining along with likely 2020 candidates to raise money for the DNC.

California Sen. Kamala Harris, New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, and former Missouri secretary of state Jason Kander will speak

We're MMA fans here, we know how successful public relations works. If any one of these no names, wants to take the 2020 reigns, they ought to call Hillary out on stage. Something to effect of "Mrs. Clinton, thank you for being here. Now please, stay away from future DNC events, and let us correct the errors of your disastrous 2016 campaign."

Headlines would explode, and the no-name would become a name. However, like in MMA, 99% of people are cowards in the face of public scrutiny. Unlikely anyone has the guts to call her out. And that's why we will likely see a Hillary 2020.

I will be writing in Hillary Clinton on my 2020 ballot in protest of those pesky Russians.

There is absolutely nothing here that says or implies she is likely to join the field.

She's so strong!!!

Everyone look at how strong she is!!! She's really going to "power through" this one.

I will be penciling in Marmaduke in drag.

marmaduke2004887970530.gif

I used to write in Pat Paulsen.

Maybe I will, even though he's dead.

RIP, Mister Should'vebeen.

If the left wants to take over the white house, they need to keep Hillary out.

She's so strong!!!

Everyone look at how strong she is!!! She's really going to "power through" this one.

She's the most famous female political figure in the history of the country and endured an equally historic smear campaign, including accusations that she murdered 50 people, was mentally unstable, casually let four people die in Benghazi, was dying of a terminal illness (due to having not quite fainted while battling an illness), ran a pedophile ring, conspired against the US with the Muslims, and couldn't be trusted to have the temperament of a world leader due to menopause.

Additionally, she came from a middle class, public school background, became the first member of her family to go to college, and went on to attend the best law school in the world and work with pretty prestigious social justice and public interest entities, became a law school professor in a pretty....traditionalist southern state, and ultimately after her law school sweetheart and husband became president, herself became a Senator, Secretary of State, and probably the most powerful person in American politics.

Yeah, not a Clinton fan and I hope she swiftly retires from influence in the Democratic Party, but there is good reason for ambitious young women to look to her as a source of strength. Her story is pretty inspiring to young women, I would imagine.

I’ll be illegally writing in Bernie Sanders in protest of those pesky Democrats. Wait wut?

<Kpop01>
IMO she has really earned it for having to put up with losing multiple times and having her emails hacked. No one should have to go through that

Back