Hillary fundraising with DNC 2020 contenders

That's my thought too. Idk that she has enough on her resume to do anything other than say shes been apart of the most useless congress in a lonnnnnnng time
Look at Obama. Hell, look at Trump ffs...all that matters to corporate selections is to blitz the media and win the PR and marketing war. Qualifications mean fuck all unless they're opponents of the establishment.

I'd help campaign for a Sanders/Gabbard ticket.

But their pick is gonna be Kamala Harris, though. Just wait until later this year/early next year for the media frenzy around her. There's a reason she's remained lowkey despite being personally groomed by the California Cunts Three- Boxer, Pelosi, Feinstein.

Whatever happened to her going to Syria and meeting Assad without telling anyone?

Sanders and Biden are the biggest risks to Trump (and my bets) if they can make it that far.

Other than them, I don't see the Democratic field as much of a threat. Especially weak choices are Harris, Booker and Schiff. O'Malley is among the stronger of the field.

Warren is a great candidate from policy, politics, qualifications, and poise perspectives.

Schiff is a good candidate for qualifications and poise. Meh on policy, meh on politics.

Booker is a good candidate for qualifications and poise. Meh on policy, meh on politics.

Harris is, I think, not a great candidate using any of those metrics.

Biden is a good candidate for qualifications, poise, and politics (old, white). Meh on policy.
Warren is unappealing to the Dem establishment because she's a little too honest and outspoken. Bit too eccentric for my tastes but she'd be a warm welcome over any of the establishment picks.

I really do think that Sanders running on an anti-billionaire class campaign could blow up politics as we know it. The debates alone between him and Trump would be so crazy and contentious- it would become the cool thing for society to be involved in the presidential election process.

Warren is unappealing to the Dem establishment because she's a little too honest and outspoken. Bit too eccentric for my tastes but she'd be a warm welcome over any of the establishment picks.

I don't know about "too honest or outspoken," but she does have a kind of a neurotic way of speaking that will undoubtedly turn off a lot of the people who "just couldn't vote for" Hillary Clinton.

Please liberals, can you do the country a favor and tell Andrew Cuomo to go fuck himself?

Whatever happened to her going to Syria and meeting Assad without telling anyone?
A few dems and gop bitched about it but that was it. Bit interesting they didn't press further but maybe they didn't want it to blow up.

I thought it was a bold move by her but I loved it. The womans got fucking balls and conviction to her words.

I don't know about "too honest or outspoken," but she does have a kind of a neurotic way of speaking that will undoubtedly turn off a lot of the people who "just couldn't vote for" Hillary Clinton.
Surely not the greatest description of Warren as I dont know a lot about her, but she rubs me as genuine for the most part. I think she loves her country and is passionate about helping the less fortunate.

Sanders and Biden are the biggest risks to Trump (and my bets) if they can make it that far.

Other than them, I don't see the Democratic field as much of a threat. Especially weak choices are Harris, Booker and Schiff. O'Malley is among the stronger of the field.
I think Schiffs trolling of tRUmp will give him mainstream recognition strengthening him. That's why i included him, i think his twitter attacks are planned to place him into a strong position to run

I think Schiffs trolling of tRUmp will give him mainstream recognition strengthening him. That's why i included him, i think his twitter attacks are planned to place him into a strong position to run
Scrutiny is gonna be at an all time high. Schiff crumbles at any sign of that. The Dems are strongest when they're allowed to control the narrative, Harris likely gives them the best chance. Unless it comes out that she's actually a white male undercover MAGA loon- I mean who knows?

Obama said she’s the most qualified candidate ever, I don’t see why she hasn’t announced her candidacy for 2020

All of that might be true and would not affect my view that Trump would beat Schiff in a landslide.

I really hope she runs again. She really has earned the position. It is admirable of her to keep marching on after all she has been through.

Her, Michelle Obama and Joe Biden would all be slam dunks. My dream ticket is a girl power Clinton-Obama ticket. Imagine the history of having probably the two greatest first ladies ever becoming Presidents themselves. Then in 8 years Michelle takes over.

By then you could even have Chelsea or Malia or Sasha ready to step up. But one step at a time! Lol.

I want her to run. Bernie's revenge would be sweet.

We can start with him polling a 40 point lead against her, and see if she can close the gap.

Then we can all recognize what a superior candidate Bernie is to Clinton, and all blame the superdelegates at the 2016 convention for failing to do their jobs, in protecting the party from a losing candidate.

After reading you guys go back and forth over potential candidates it's quite clear to me that Trump is a shoe in for 2020.

As an ex registered democrat...

The dnc hasn’t learned shit from trumps curb stomping.

They need to literally clean house and start from ground up again... they have zero connection to the middle class,working class. They are literally a pandering party now but there pandering is so damn micro focused.
Lgbt, immigrant with a dash of environmental agenda...that’s it right now..

There isn’t faith anymore in the dnc by Democrats..they need to seriously reorganize and accept the mistakes they made with the “Hillary above all” agenda that handed the republicans an otherwise easy win. Almost any other candidate could’ve beat trump.

I don’t like trump..not one bit, but I understand why the middle/working class voted for him..he was the only one connecting to them.

Ditch Hillary,ditch identity politics,ditch “trump is a demon”
Those things literally have caused the opposite effect intended and literally energize more voters against the dnc.

Focus on infrastructure,affordable college,affordable housing, healthcare reform, environmental regulations, worker rights, tax cuts for working class,etc.

I still think the dems will sweep in November but not so much because they’re bringing something to the table but moreso because people don’t like trump.

As far as president elections go,dems have some work to do as far finding a viable candidate to run against trump...right now they sure as hell don’t..

Joe Kennedy lmao.

Back