Hillary fundraising with DNC 2020 contenders

I really hope she runs again. She really has earned the position. It is admirable of her to keep marching on after all she has been through.

Her, Michelle Obama and Joe Biden would all be slam dunks. My dream ticket is a girl power Clinton-Obama ticket. Imagine the history of having probably the two greatest first ladies ever becoming Presidents themselves. Then in 8 years Michelle takes over.

By then you could even have Chelsea or Malia or Sasha ready to step up. But one step at a time! Lol.
Holy fuck...your level of trolling is commendable..

Your consistent with you shtick ,gotta moderate your trolling a little though cause it’s easy to see your gimmick..play it down a little so you can fool more people lol.

She should go for it! A true American comeback tale...

giphy.gif

I really hope she runs again. She really has earned the position. It is admirable of her to keep marching on after all she has been through.

Her, Michelle Obama and Joe Biden would all be slam dunks. My dream ticket is a girl power Clinton-Obama ticket. Imagine the history of having probably the two greatest first ladies ever becoming Presidents themselves. Then in 8 years Michelle takes over.

By then you could even have Chelsea or Malia or Sasha ready to step up. But one step at a time! Lol.
Hillary would be a very bad choice. She lost to Barack in 2008 primaries. And lost to Trump ofcourse. Dems would have be very stupid or controlled by the Clintonistas to run Hillary again.

After reading you guys go back and forth over potential candidates it's quite clear to me that Trump is a shoe in for 2020.
Nothing is a "shoe-in" . Hillary was a "shoe-in" for the Dem primaries in 2008 and the Presidency in 2016. If Trump does not build a real Wall and does not effectively drastically cut down illegal immigration, legal immigration and deport the illegals already here, his grass-roots may not turn up election day. I am seeing serious consternation and opposition to Trump on the Alt-Right, for not just the immigration / Wall issue, but the Syrian bombing also.

Nothing is a "shoe-in" . Hillary was a "shoe-in" for the Dem primaries in 2008 and the Presidency in 2016. If Trump does not build a real Wall and does not effectively drastically cut down illegal immigration, legal immigration and deport the illegals already here, his grass-roots may not turn up election day. I am seeing serious consternation and opposition to Trump on the Alt-Right, for not just the immigration / Wall issue, but the Syrian bombing also.

The Syrian situation is a real problem but as long as there's no full fledged war there then he'll be the heavy favorite in 2020. People will have their frustrations with Trump but at the end of the day they will see that he defeated Isis, managed the NK situation successfully, engaged China on their unfair trade practices, made massive tax cuts, pulled out of tpp, "defanged" obamacare, appointed favorable judges, strengthened immigration, at least pushed for the wall, opened areas for drilling, and as a bonus triggered libs like never before.

There is no way a serious person who voted for Trump in 2016 is going to look at all of that and decide to go with Kamala Harris in 2020 lol. People are going to look at what chaos the libs and democrats have caused with all of these investigations, book tours, protests, everyone is racist/sexist/homophobic, stormy Daniels, muh Russia, lawyer raids, information leaks, ect. They're going to look at all the crime and corruption that's been uncovered at the FBI, DNC, Obama admin, and the Hillary campaign. They are going to see that Trump survived it all, stood up for American patriotism, and got a lot big shit done in the process.

And then they are going to reelect him in a landslide.

There is no way a serious person who voted for Trump in 2016 is going to look at all of that and decide to go with Kamala Harris in 2020 lol. People are going to look at what chaos the libs and democrats have caused with all of these investigations, book tours, protests, everyone is racist/sexist/homophobic, stormy Daniels, muh Russia, lawyer raids, information leaks, ect. They're going to look at all the crime and corruption that's been uncovered at the FBI, DNC, Obama admin, and the Hillary campaign. They are going to see that Trump survived it all, stood up for American patriotism, and got a lot big shit done in the process.

And then they are going to reelect him in a landslide.

Trump wasn't exactly targeting the "serious person" vote in 2016, and didn't get it. And sure, the base that believes all the crazy CTs that you believe would vote for the guy if he raped their mothers. To win the election, he'll need to get votes from some normal people.

She's the most famous female political figure in the history of the country and endured an equally historic smear campaign, including accusations that she murdered 50 people, was mentally unstable, casually let four people die in Benghazi, was dying of a terminal illness (due to having not quite fainted while battling an illness), ran a pedophile ring, conspired against the US with the Muslims, and couldn't be trusted to have the temperament of a world leader due to menopause.

Additionally, she came from a middle class, public school background, became the first member of her family to go to college, and went on to attend the best law school in the world and work with pretty prestigious social justice and public interest entities, became a law school professor in a pretty....traditionalist southern state, and ultimately after her law school sweetheart and husband became president, herself became a Senator, Secretary of State, and probably the most powerful person in American politics.

Yeah, not a Clinton fan and I hope she swiftly retires from influence in the Democratic Party, but there is good reason for ambitious young women to look to her as a source of strength. Her story is pretty inspiring to young women, I would imagine.
You fucked her!<[analyzed}>

We need a young Sanders. He woulda wiped the floor with Trump if DNC MSM and Hillary didnt sabotage his campaign. the county is still yearning for economic fairness Trump and Sanders spoke to. OFC Trump won't do a damn thing, was all lies, and rich get richer while his whole cabinet is billionaires and he makes law for billionaires.

We need a young Sanders. He woulda wiped the floor with Trump if DNC MSM and Hillary didnt sabotage his campaign. the county is still yearning for economic fairness Trump and Sanders spoke to. OFC Trump won't do a damn thing, was all lies, and rich get richer while his whole cabinet is billionaires and he makes law for billionaires.

Out of curiosity, would you prefer a welfare recipient to be secretary of treasury?

She's got a book deal coming out. She's doing the promo tour. Perk of potus or known popular politician is the cashing in of it near the end, or at the end of your career

Obama has made 50 million in a few years.

America would reject her again. They don’t need that mess.

I hope she does run again Obama and others said she’s the most qualified candidate ever.

I hope she does run again Obama and others said she’s the most qualified candidate ever.
That's what made the last election so troubling, she was just so qualified. And she won the popular vote. Really sad that those things don't amount to a hill of beans in this country.

That's what made the last election so troubling, she was just so qualified. And she won the popular vote. Really sad that those things don't amount to a hill of beans in this country.
Yea she should be running again

Back