Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SHILLS WHO TIMETRAVEL BUT DIDN'T KILL HITLER:

TRUMP SUPPORTERS:
CLINTON SUPPORTERS:
(people who voted before the debate was over. SHAME)

Im Canadian......We have Trudeau so in a way i already know what having Hillary will be like. But we all know shes gonna win anyways so we all have some time travel inside of our hearts.

If i was American i would have chosen this as an option (if it was available) before the election even started
giphy.gif

Im Canadian......We have Trudeau so in a way i already know what having Hillary will be like.

If i was American i would have chosen this as an option (if it was available) before the election even started
Tell me, in your own words, what the poll question was and how this answer makes any goddamn sense in light of that.

Trump always comes off as a guy who didn't prepare for the job interview and tries to bullshit his way through it.

I saw this asshole after the second debate. There was another panelist, young blonde woman and she laid the smack down on him.

He was such a jerk.

He was even worse after the third debate. I hope he dies in a fire.

More like Trump is just a modern day carnival barker.

Okay, the two party system is canceur. So you must be okay with open boarders, higher taxes on the wealthy and greater environmental regulations....right?

Yes , that exactly what I'm "okay with" ! Very perceptive of you to divine that from my criticism of your hive minded party before anything else, " Im'a ride wit my homies till I die " mentality . unflinching partisanship and the cuckhold like ceeding of critical thinking to your superiors is a great look on you!

The fact that you consider criticism of a member of one's own supposed party as some kind of knok on in a person illustrates perfectly what a kowtow'ed little person you must be. Seriously man , what an embarrassing position to take.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow look at the poll, Trump won once again.

Hillary supporters are the most gullible retards on the planet

"If Johnson had been running all by himself, he would not have been acceptable to anyone. The only thing that made him acceptable to the world was that the shrewd capitalists, the shrewd imperialists, knew that the only way people would run toward the fox would be if you showed them a wolf. So they created a ghastly alternative. And it had the whole world — including people who call themselves Marxists — hoping that Johnson would beat Goldwater.

I have to say this: Those who claim to be enemies of the system were on their hands and knees waiting for Johnson to get elected — because he is supposed to be a man of peace. And at that moment he had troops invading the Congo and South Vietnam! He even has troops in areas where other imperialists have already withdrawn. Peace Corps to Nigeria, mercenaries to the Congo!"

- Malcolm X

Yes , that exactly what I'm "okay with" ! Very perceptive of you to divine that from my criticism of your hive minded party before anything else, " Im'a ride wit my homies till I die " mentality . unflinching partisanship and the cuckhold like ceeding of critical thinking to your superiors is a great look on you!

The fact that you consider criticism of a member of one's own supposed party as some kind of knok on in a person illustrates perfectly what a kowtow'ed little person you must be. Seriously man , what an embarrassing position to take.

I choose what party I support because I engaged in critical thinking. You can rant about being partisan, but in the end it makes sense to support people that want to see the same type of policies you want. You in your ignorant attacks mistake me. I do criticizes members of my party when it is needed. I also praise members of the other party, when it is deserved. That does more to get things done then yelling about how bad the parties are.

You should probably sit down, shut up, and let the adults talk.

I'm not sure I trust the organizations doing the polling. All you have to do is look at the brexit
"If Johnson had been running all by himself, he would not have been acceptable to anyone. The only thing that made him acceptable to the world was that the shrewd capitalists, the shrewd imperialists, knew that the only way people would run toward the fox would be if you showed them a wolf. So they created a ghastly alternative. And it had the whole world — including people who call themselves Marxists — hoping that Johnson would beat Goldwater.

I have to say this: Those who claim to be enemies of the system were on their hands and knees waiting for Johnson to get elected — because he is supposed to be a man of peace. And at that moment he had troops invading the Congo and South Vietnam! He even has troops in areas where other imperialists have already withdrawn. Peace Corps to Nigeria, mercenaries to the Congo!"

- Malcolm X

Not sure what the point of this quote is. LBJ was one of the greatest presidents we've ever had.

Not sure what the point of this quote is. LBJ was one of the greatest presidents we've ever had.
tumblr_mo5a0kj7KI1ry46hlo1_500.gif

I kid, I know you are too, but optimistically he's saying that no one would be voting for Hillary if Trump wasn't such an awful alternative. Which ignores that tens of millions of voters do consider Hillary a respectable and experienced politician who can perform well in office.

Pessimistically it implies that that the powers that be, especially the media, have conspired to paint Trump as such to ensure Hillary's election. Of course, it's not like Goldwater (or Trump, who is more of a bumbling beta-Richie Rich than a genuine whackjob like Barry) needed much help smearing themselves. If Hillary can perform as well as LBJ did, aside from that escalation business, I'd say this is a no-brainer.

Will hillary put up that no fly zone even if her "a lot of negotiations" with russia fail? Where would it be?

I kid, I know you are too, but optimistically he's saying that no one would be voting for Hillary if Trump wasn't such an awful alternative. Which ignores that tens of millions of voters do consider Hillary a respectable and experienced politician who can perform well in office.

Pessimistically it implies that that the powers that be, especially the media, have conspired to paint Trump as such to ensure Hillary's election. Of course, it's not like Goldwater (or Trump, who is more of a bumbling beta-Richie Rich than a genuine whackjob like Barry) needed much help smearing themselves. If Hillary can perform as well as LBJ did, aside from that escalation business, I'd say this is a no-brainer.

My point is that if he's trying to say the same thing Malcolm did, it's a bad quote to cite for that purpose, given how well LBJ turned out. Malcolm was wrong as shit.

And, yeah, I agree with all this.

Back