Elections Hillary v. Trump Presidential Debate Three

Who won the third Presidential debate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao @ this rustlemania.

Now's your chance to slink away in embarrassment like you should have done 5 posts ago.

Why would you demonstrating absurdly poor reading comprehension embarrass me? Typical around here though, instead of admitting you were given the answer twice you start projection emotions onto me. :rolleyes:

Why would you demonstrating absurdly poor reading comprehension embarrass me? Typical around here though, instead of admitting you were given the answer twice you start projection emotions onto me. :rolleyes:

Look, you admitted you were wrong twice but you still couldn't let it go. And here you still are clinging desperately at some attempt to save face over being exposed for being wrong. Pathetic.

So Hillary revealed top secret info regarding nuclear launch time response during the debate? lol

This bitch is far too careless to run a country.

Look, you admitted you were wrong twice but you still couldn't let it go. And here you still are clinging desperately at some attempt to save face over being exposed for being wrong. Pathetic.

One of us had the courage and integrity to admit their mistake. The other guy is you. Go ahead though, project some more emotions onto me and nobody will notice you asked a stupid fucking question. :p

Final word is all yours.

One of us had the courage and integrity to admit their mistake. The other guy is you. Go ahead though, project some more emotions onto me and nobody will notice you asked a stupid fucking question. :p

Final word is all yours.

Of course the final word is mine, Im not the one who made an incredibly ignorant statement that is easily refuted by a simple Google search.

My advice to you is next time use Google to do a quick sanity check on your statements before regurgitating some easily debunked allegations.

Trump supporter? So voting for a man that use to be a Democrat and used the same like of attacks against Reagan. Yet Clinton supporters are gullible.

Binary /partisan thinking at it's finest. Maybe Reagan deserved to be criticized for the same things , regardless of the letter behind his name.................mind = blown

My favorite thing about Trump is that he is making the Republican party eat itself. Hopefully the Dems are next. This my team v s your team mentality is a cancer.

Romney wasn't stupid...
he's very intelligent and with an accomplished record of success.

Now if you want to argue that he had "no balls' or mojo...yea...I agree with you there.

Gotta love it when some peon thats scraping by making 50k a year with 3 grand in his savings account refers to these people as " stupid " or " morons" . Anyone that is able to game the system enough to amass a few hundred million dollar fortune or maneuver themselves into the highest positions of government or business is certainly far far more intelligent than the average rube. I can't think of one single upper echelon politician on either side of the aisle that I respect enough to walk across the street to shake their hand , I can freely admit that none of them are " stupid " though.

How was she being nasty? She was bringing up the shit he said and used it against him. She set him up saying over and over he has nasty attitude towards women and boom he proved her right. She set him up saying what a paranoid person he is and even moaned about the emmys and boom he proves her right.

You can't set someone up to call you nasty whn you act nasty to illicit that exact response.

Then it's not a setup. It's you being nasty.

Nice covering up for a woman who takes millions from her friend who murders homosexuals.

It was absolutely disgusting how they moderated that second debate. Imagine if they got that Van Jones guy to moderate a debate. That guy makes my blood pressure go up whenever I hear him talk.

You might not recognize his name but I'm talking about this douche from CNN:
cnn-van-jones-011015.jpg

He's like the ultra SJW.

I saw this asshole after the second debate. There was another panelist, young blonde woman and she laid the smack down on him.

He was such a jerk.

Gotta love it when some peon thats scraping by making 50k a year with 3 grand in his savings account refers to these people as " stupid " or " morons" . Anyone that is able to game the system enough to amass a few hundred million dollar fortune or maneuver themselves into the highest positions of government or business is certainly far far more intelligent than the average rube. I can't think of one single upper echelon politician on either side of the aisle that I respect enough to walk across the street to shake their hand , I can freely admit that none of them are " stupid " though.
I agree with what most of what you typed but in essence by that same logic...

Kim kardashian is a genius aswell right?

I mean, she must be Einstein esq to have made her way into every household,made millions and game the system right?

I personally don't think it's a show of intelligence that someone achieves political,financial success but more to do with that person having a will to absolutely throw every personal bit of integrity and ethics out the window. They will say, do ,appease who ever they need to in order to achieve there goal.

That to me isn't intelligence but social prostitution...most society can't stomach that way of life...doesn't make them unintelligent but ....normal people.

I mean, she must be Einstein esq to have made her way into every household,made millions and game the system right?

I personally don't think it's a show of intelligence that someone achieves political,financial success but more to do with that person having a will to absolutely throw every personal bit of integrity and ethics out the window. They will say, do ,appease who ever they need to in order to achieve there goal.

That to me isn't intelligence but social prostitution...most society can't stomach that way of life...doesn't make them unintelligent but ....normal people.

I would say that she is more intelligent compared to the average person, or atleast better at being socially popular.

Plus she used her attractiveness and sex to get ahead, something that is pretty much more exclusive for women. Trump is not a sex symbol based on looks and would not be able to do the same thing.

The truth is, that Trump inherited a real estate business from his Father, his dad owned apartments and buildings in Staten Island, Queens and Brooklyn. You know how many NYC landlords and property owners exist throughout the years? How many of them were able to find a way to build the brand that Trump was able to? Clearly they are good at playing or gaming whatever system is needed to be competitive at that field.

So Hillary revealed top secret info regarding nuclear launch time response during the debate? lol

This bitch is far too careless to run a country.

Yeah, because anyone who hasn't studied the Cold War doesn't know the response time isn't between 4-12 minutes.

Kim Kardashian basically hit the lottery , by an accident of birth she had a high profile father, decent looks AND a family that didn't/ doesn't mind shamelessly whoring themselves out for a dollar. As dirty as they are , im sure there is a fair amoubt of drive there too .The Kardashians have nothing in common with the Mitt Romney's or Clinton's of the world . What is a " moron " , what constitutes " stupid " .....a room temperature Iq?

I think you severely over estimate the intellectual capacity of the average person , if you think the typical one has any legitimate grounds for using the word unironically . It's almost always just a slur , not an apt description.

Think about how dumb the average person is , then remember that half the population is dumber than that.

I figured out the sniffle mystery yesterday while watching. Trump kept unconsciously fiddling with his mic, bringing it closer, probably did the same thing during the first debate. Someone adjusted that mic to be at the perfect distance. The sniffles are actually sharp inhales that the mic probably wouldn't have picked up if it hadn't been moved.

Binary /partisan thinking at it's finest. Maybe Reagan deserved to be criticized for the same things , regardless of the letter behind his name.................mind = blown

My favorite thing about Trump is that he is making the Republican party eat itself. Hopefully the Dems are next. This my team v s your team mentality is a cancer.

More like Trump is just a modern day carnival barker.

Okay, the two party system is cancer. So you must be okay with open boarders, higher taxes on the wealthy and greater environmental regulations....right?

SHILLS WHO TIMETRAVEL BUT DIDN'T KILL HITLER:

TRUMP SUPPORTERS:
CLINTON SUPPORTERS:

Watch Live at 9 PM EST: https://www.c-span.org/networks/

This is the third and final presidential debate. In Debate One, Hillary roundly thrashed Trump in the sherdog poll. In Debate Two, Trump surged.

(Note: Trump won online polls in both debates by a wide margin, but there were accusations of vote stuffing; Hillary won the first debate by a wide margin in scientific polls, and narrowly won the second debate. Hillary won the first in Luntz's focus group, and Trump won the second).

Hillary is currently leading Trump by about 7 points in the polls. Trump needs a knockout punch to win. Will he get it? What will it look like? Would a literal knockout punch improve his position, or is punching 70 year old women a bad look in mainstream america?

Will Hillary agree to Trump's request for drug testing, or is she aware that this isn't an actual combat sport?

Stay tuned! We'll find out in 12 hours!

How come I'm not on the list? @Quipling

vampire-angry-cat-loki-37.jpg

I see the al gore stupidity is in full effect in this thread as well, worst analogy in political history.

The people on that list are those who voted either before the debate started, or while it was ongoing and there were more than closing statements left.

Yeah that list was for a different kind of idiot....

Back