Hillary was “crying” so much that it was “hard to understand what she was saying | Page 12

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by shady313, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Don Quixote Heart of a Lion

Don Quixote
    I was reading another forum were a woman was going on about how the American people actually wanted Hillary as president because she won the poupular vote. And I’m thinking how is that exactly? A country with 400,000,000+ people, and Hillary wins popular vote by only 2+ mill votes. I know that not everybody in the US voted, but damn, nearly half the country is divided on who they wanted as president. The American people as a whole didn’t want Hillary, or Trump as a matter of fact.

2. b-hop Yellow Card

b-hop
    Trump was against serious mídia pressure(still is).

All that we had hear it was Trump is racist, Trump is misogynist, Trump is worse than Hitler, Trump this and that.
    People giving away millions and millions to Hilary campaign, all the lobbyist and special interests with her, and Trump founding with his on money, all the celebrities of hollywood and more with Hillary, Obama with her, the mídia with her also. With all of side weight into Hillary, and still Trump won.

Can you imagine if Trump had a really fair election? My god. Also is irrelevant that Trump won by short margin, we had great presidents like Kennedy winning with less states for exemple.

BjPenn2017, Rematch and Don Quixote like this.
  3. shady313 Purple Belt

shady313

[​IMG]

4. peytonlucy Silver Belt

peytonlucy
    Most adults exclusively enjoy shitty people crying.

LF Celine likes this.
  5. ImNotSurpisedDonks! Red Belt

ImNotSurpisedDonks!
    Indeed. This past election was considered the two worst candidates of all time, hence the SP turd sandwich vs giant douche. No matter who you run tho, in this age of hyper media, they are going to be loathed. Bernie was as unhateable as your Grandpa but people legitimately were terrified of him , thinking that we would resemble Mao's China in one year and the POTUS would be able to change the country from a democratic republic to a sociliastic state over night.

Don Quixote likes this.
  6. evansusmc2 Brown Belt

evansusmc2
    After hearing on NPR radio how bad she treated her campaign workers/managers I don't blame people for wanting to show their pleasure in her sadness.

Plus, which is worse? Words and laughter or the damage done to restaurants, local businesses, glass windows etc etc etc after her loss? ALL done by her voters/supporters (losers).

7. Prefect Brown Belt

Prefect

400 million people don't live in the U.S. and only 139 million people voted. We don't live in a democracy but if we did, Hillary would have won.

I think people shouldn't make much of her response. Imagine working 60-70 hour weeks for two years and having it all trashed in the end for something that was common for both parties.