Hillary won't forgive women that didn't vote for her!

You are so easily bamboozled. Believe anything orange orangutan says huh? lol

I'm not. I didn't vote for her. Did you vote for her?
ClintonShruggiegif.gif

She could have at least said if you want forgiveness get religion, but no.

Really getting the vibe that she believes her proclamation has eternal and divine implications and relishing in thoughts of eternal agony.

This weak old hag is so out of touch with reality.

Thank god for trump. Because there was a trend of putting weak old women in power. Clinton, merkel, may. Tredueau from Canada fit the bill the elites said. He acts just like a weak bitch

That's what doesn't ring right with this whole thing, not that she's lying but is delusional. She's having grandiose visions of penitent people coming and bowing asking for Devine forgiveness and the high priestess withholds as they go on into eternal agony.

Honestly, i think she just lies through her teeth and over the years has eventually convinced herself of her own bullshit.
Got the same feeling when she relayed the story of a man coming up to her after a speech and saying, "i think you are the best candidate but i just can't vote for a woman."

Really, you psycho bitch? Who the hell believes that anyonexwould say that?
She lies about conversations with "the common folk" and it becomes pretty apparent that she's never had an actual conversation with real human beings.

She painted a picture of the world to bullshit her supporters and has come to believe that that worldview is accurate.
Freaking senile loon.

Those darn men
Considering she's all about women, she certainly has a low view of them. She has no trouble throwing women under the bus...and then claiming she is all about women's rights. Well we have the right to choose our own destiny! which happened to not be Hillary.

Honestly, i think she just lies through her teeth and over the years has eventually convinced herself of her own bullshit.
Got the same feeling when she relayed the story of a man coming up to her after a speech and saying, "i think you are the best candidate but i just can't vote for a woman."

Really, you psycho bitch? Who the hell believes that anyonexwould say that?
She lies about conversations with "the common folk" and it becomes pretty apparent that she's never had an actual conversation with real human beings.

She painted a picture of the world to bullshit her supporters and has come to believe that that worldview is accurate.
Freaking senile loon.
As if delusion is her reality but it's not a lie because it's the world she lives in. Like a mass hypnotist, people enter her world that men won't vote for her and everyone is a racist and she is the only antidote. If it wasn't for our voting system it would have worked and the delusion would have bloomed like a mass virus.

The topic of the thread title is that she doesn't forgive people who didn't vote for HER. Not just people who didn't vote. Just reminding you that her overall sentiment isn't that understandable. It's just more excuses, and sour grapes.

The thread title was made up by the guy who created the thread. Hilary Clinton did not say that in the article he posted. He made that line up.

She said she did not forgive people who refused to vote at all. I do not know where he got the other part.

She could have at least said if you want forgiveness get religion, but no.

Really getting the vibe that she believes her proclamation has eternal and divine implications and relishing in thoughts of eternal agony.
I think part of her attitude is necessarily colored by the certainty in her mind that she'd win. It almost has to be a factor: she thought for sure she'd be elected

Clinton made the excuse during an interview with NPR’s Rachel Martin during a promotional tour of her book, “What Happened.”
Hugely stupid if true and belies the "strong women" notion.
Strong women and men vote for who the fuck they want.

I mean, can you imagine if your wife tries to "pressure" you to vote a certain way?
"Honey. You may as well try to tell me what thoughts to have."

agreed

NPR

Yeah, I mean, can you show that quote in writing or provide a clip or anything?

You provided a link to an article that does not contain some of the quotes you used. You have to source that, or it seems made up.

Even if it's not made up, you can't combine different interviews without letting everyone know that is what you are doing.

I think part of her attitude is necessarily colored by the certainty in her mind that she'd win. It almost has to be a factor: she thought for sure she'd be elected
Big multiplier right there. Not just loosing a match in your local gym to someone you could (theoretically) pin in less than 30sec, but literally on the world stage.
A attitude of privilege sets people up for big disappointment. Her reaction points to not learning anything about herself.

Big multiplier right there. Not just loosing a match in your local gym to someone you could (theoretically) pin in less than 30sec, but literally on the world stage.
A attitude of privilege sets people up for big disappointment. Her reaction points to not learning anything about herself.
I think that like Gore, losing crushed her because she probably felt like she was inheriting the throne

I mean, can you imagine if your wife tries to "pressure" you to vote a certain way?
"Honey. You may as well try to tell me what thoughts to have."
It's more like, "honey I kinda feel a headache coming on, you know how I feel about this."

Back