Hillary won't forgive women that didn't vote for her!

Yeah, I mean, can you show that quote in writing or provide a clip or anything?

You provided a link to an article that does not contain some of the quotes you used. You have to source that, or it seems made up.

Even if it's not made up, you can't combine different interviews without letting everyone know that is what you are doing.
Here's the transcript:

Funny thing about trying to avoid a fight, if ya tell em that's what you're trying to avoid, you've guaranteed it
And then they say I don't want to talk about it, ok , you walk away and their pissed. Dang.

Here's the transcript:

Thanks, here's the written version.

I talk about a conversation I had with Sheryl Sandberg, who has really helped to put into perspective a lot of research that supports common experiences. And she said, look, the research is absolutely definitive. The more professionally successful a man is, the more likable he is; the more professionally successful a woman is, the less likable she is. And that when women are serving on behalf of someone else, as I was when I was Secretary of State, for example, they are seen favorably. But when they step into the arena and say, wait a minute I think I could do the job, I would like to have that opportunity, their favorabilities goes down. And Sheryl ended this really sobering conversation by saying that women will have no empathy for you, because they will be under tremendous pressure — and I'm talking principally about white women — they will be under tremendous pressure from fathers and husbands and boyfriends and male employers not to vote for "the girl." And we saw a lot of that during the primaries from Sanders supporters, really quite vile attacks online against women who spoke out for me, as I say, one of my biggest support groups, Pantsuit Nation, literally had to become a private site because there was so much sexism directed their way.

She's a bitter person, and she needs to own up to the dozens of mistakes that she made that really cost her the election.

But she's also not entirely wrong there, it's just not something people like to hear from someone as privileged as her.

And then they say I don't want to talk about it, ok , you walk away and their pissed. Dang.
The only answer is the alpha answer.
Not giving a shit to the point that she either finds it intriguing and sexy, or she leaves.
Win win

If I were in her pantsuit, I'd still be confused about how winning by three million votes equals losing.

Our electoral system isn't really all that confusing. Had she understood it in the first place and campaigned accordingly, she likely would have won, but it's also likely her overall vote totals would have been lower. She was running up the score in Cali and NY and never even visited Wisconsin in the general election. Had she taken the time to campaign bit in WI and MI, her vote counts in Cali and NY (where her margin of victory was greater than her margin of victory in the election overall) would have been lower, but her electoral votes probably higher.

That's okay, the American public don't forgive her either.

I voted for Trump, but he was not originally my first choice. I hope that Trump can help the working class in this country at least a little.
Probably a reasonable assessment, if we don't slide backwards would be a win . Hopefully
some economic gains and some backing away from globalization.

Last edited:
The women who didn't vote her did the right thing. Her asking for forgiveness for being such a middle of the road faux progressive is apropos here.

This video on repeat until 2020.

Our electoral system isn't really all that confusing. Had she understood it in the first place and campaigned accordingly, she likely would have won, but it's also likely her overall vote totals would have been lower. She was running up the score in Cali and NY and never even visited Wisconsin in the general election. Had she taken the time to campaign bit in WI and MI, her vote counts in Cali and NY (where her margin of victory was greater than her margin of victory in the election overall) would have been lower, but her electoral votes probably higher.
Strengthening one place means weakness somewhere else so we don't know what would have happened.
Having rallies mystifies me, is it policy or showtime? Someone might be likable but if I don't line up with their policy personality doesn't win.

Strengthening one place means weakness somewhere else so we don't know what would have happened.
Having rallies mystifies me, is it policy or showtime? Someone might be likable but I don't line up with their policy personality doesn't win.
1. True, although I think there are plausible what ifs where Hillary wins easily with a few modest changes to her strategy. However, those what ifs usually entail her getting a substantially lower total vote. I bring it up because we hear so much grousing about her winning the total vote.

2. I've never been to a political rally. I don't think they are intended to persuade so much as to increase general enthusiasm among those who are already likely to be supporters..

NPR wasn't easy on her like before the election. Direct and efficient. More sign that the left is fed up? Amazed really.
I trust you. I just don't listen to them much anyway. But I would expect them to be before the election.

I'll bet not one of them gives a week old fuck what she thinks....

Those of us that did vote for her should let her know that we don't forgive her for fucking up during her campaign. She made bad strategic mistakes, didn't fess up on the server thing soon enough and handled the media poorly. Now we stuck with agent orange as president.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/hillary-clinton-anderson-cooper-2016/index.html

In an Interview with Anderson Cooper on Wednesday:
Do you give absolution to women who didn’t vote?” Cooper asked.

“No I don’t,” Clinton responded.

Hillary says women who voted against her caved to pressure from fathers and husbands.

Clinton stated that it was very “hard” for her to “comfort” to woman who didn't vote for her in the2016 presidential loss to President Donald Trump.

"When it first started happening, it was so soon after the election," she said. "It was hard for me to comfort somebody who was coming to me and saying, 'Oh, I wish I had done more,' or, 'I'm sorry I didn't vote' because I think this was one of the most consequential elections that we have faced in a long time."

Just more blame and excuses? or Is Hillary justified in her statements?
It's beyond a miracle that she's not in prison. Now she she needs to be in a padded cell.

Back