Hip hop doesnt get hype anymore.

That's cause the popular stuff is trap and mumble rap by scrubs like 21 Savage, lil yachty, migos and trash like that.

But there was a lot of trash too in the 2000's too like Wayne, Rick Ross and Soulja Boy.

You want hype? Listen to some alt. Rap like clipping., Moodie Black, Death Grips or Jpegmafia.

Like @Substance Abuse said earlier all popular music in every genre is mostly garbage.

Last edited:
PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

tenor.gif

I got broads in Atlanta

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

What you talking bout shits COMPLEX these days
<DisgustingHHH>
Too weak

Now, this is the true rap.

Can you point me in the direction of a contemporary rapper who has a positive, uplifting message? Serious question. I grew up on hip hop and fell out of love the older I've gotten. But I would love to find someone new who's not only talking about the negative aspects of life.

PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA

I got broads in Atlanta
This could be something.

<5>

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

I gats dat tree Fiddy!
qmAWXcb.png

I remember when all those songs in the OP were new and people on here were bitching about how they weren’t as good as old hip hop from the 80s and 90s.

21 Savage and everything he posted in this thread is the answer TS.

Kid's don't know quality, they grew up in a world of computerized music and try-hards who thought getting high on cough syrup and nyquil was cool. There's no soul or power to anything anymore, it's all "look at how cool I am guys" bullshit. Because we're a generation deep into all this social media garbage, and these kids literally think the bench mark for quality is simply how much attention something gets.

It's no wonder we've got a game filled with pathetic jewelry renters and kids off youtube who think bad tattoos on your face make you hard.

Honestly if you went back 20 years and told people "in 20 years there's gonna be a lot of rappers with garbage kid jewelry, pink hair and well-trimmed eyebrows who owe their fame to youtube" the two responses you would've got were:

"Are you fucking crazy?!" or "Kill me now cause I don't wanna live in that world."

Thats cause the popular shit is trap and mumble rap by scrubs loke 21 savage, lip yachty, migos and trash like that.

But there was a lot of trash too in the 2000s like Wayne, Rick Ross and Soulja Boy.

You want hype? Listen to some alt. Rap like clppng, Moodie Black, Death Grips or Jpegmafia.

Like @Substance Abuse said earlier all popular music in every genre is mostly garbage.

RTJ, Death Grips, Jpeg do get you hype. There is a ton of great rap if you look for it.

What you talking bout shits COMPLEX these days
Came here to post that.

and TS you couldnt be more wrong lel rap is more hype than ever not only in terms of numbers (overtook rock as the #1 genre in the america last year) but the music is better too. trap is massive

Shit is whack as fuck bunch of no talent assholes nowadays. Talents like Pac, Quik, Dre, Snoop, Tribe called Quest, Wu-Tang, Biggie (fuck puff on my dick momma), 50 and The Game don't exist anymore. Shit I hear on the radio today is truly sad. Hell this is better then anything on the radio nowadays. Tell @Jermei I said waddup..

the modern "triplet flow" ruined hip hop made every song sound the same there is no originality anymore.

They ripped off Disney with 3/4 patterns

Hununa
Hununa
Hununa
Hunana
Hununa
Hununa
BLAO

Bibbity
Bobbity
Bibbity
Bobbity