Hispanic immigrant charged with molesting 52 children.

I'll help you out.

Where do Spanish people come from?

Well they come from lots of places. Originally all humans came from Africa. Then there were handful of waves that settled in the Iberian Peninsula. First wave were people related to the Basques. The second came from the Pontic Steppe, and are called Indo-Europeans. Then another wave came after the Roman Empire. They came from northern/eastern Europe called visigoths, and vandals. Afterwards, a group from Britannia came down and settled the area known as Galicia. Then people from North Africa invaded. All these people left their mark on the people that live Spain, and eventually settled in the New World as well.

Well they come from lots of places. Originally all humans came from Africa. Then there were handful of waves that settled in the Iberian Peninsula. First wave were people related to the Basques. The second came from the Pontic Steppe, and are called Indo-Europeans. Then another wave came after the Roman Empire. They came from northern/eastern Europe called visigoths, and vandals. Afterwards, a group from Britannia came down and settled the area known as Galicia. Then people from North Africa invaded. All these people left their mark on the people that live Spain, and eventually settled in the New World as well.

Spanish
noun

Span·ish | \ ˈspa-nish \
Definition of Spanish

1: the Romance language of the largest part of Spain and of the countries colonized by Spaniards

2 plural in construction : the people of Spain

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Spanish

They seem irritated by sexual molestation.
Hey come on now, jokes are never funny about this subject. Also 52 kids? Say what you will, but he seems like a hard worker.

Edit-I'm not sure why I thought he was Mexican. I thought that was odd and double checked the title even lol.

Hispanic as in from Spain or Hispanic as in from Latin America ?

giphy.gif

Back