HIT

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone have some HIT circuits they like or would be willing to share?

I remember Bas Rutten had some kind of workout on the bag where you would go hard for like 30 seconds, and continuously increase it?

30 seconds uppercuts, 30 seconds rest x 36
then go 35 seconds uppercuts, 25 seconds rest
........... 40 seconds upperctus, 20 seconds rest
..... until its 60 seconds uppercuts, ZERO seconds rest for 36 minutes. At this stage you are ready to fill the ring with uppercuts for 12 rounds booyakasha

20min doggy, 10s going down, 20min missionary, 10s getting down, 20min in the pooper

Hey guys, does anyone have some HIT circuits they like or would be willing to share?

I remember Bas Rutten had some kind of workout on the bag where you would go hard for like 30 seconds, and continuously increase it?

the bas rutten workouts consist of 6 workouts - 2 boxing, 2 thaiboxing and 2 workouts iirc - and are top notch. i used them for years. 2 and 3 minute rounds with 1 minute rest.

the other thing i used for a long time was the deck of cards routine where you draw a card and it tells you the exercise and the reps.

i did a lot of hill sprints and also long hill runs which did the most for my cardio, i think.

some weeks ago i used a sledge hammer again after a long time and it's brutal how punishing this tool is. go for tabatas or any other duration.

30 seconds uppercuts, 30 seconds rest x 36
then go 35 seconds uppercuts, 25 seconds rest
........... 40 seconds upperctus, 20 seconds rest
..... until its 60 seconds uppercuts, ZERO seconds rest for 36 minutes. At this stage you are ready to fill the ring with uppercuts for 12 rounds booyakasha

yes it was something like that. I cant recall exactly, but something like, go hard for the last 30 seconds of the round, then increase it by 10 seconds, again, and again, until eventually you are going hard the entire round.

last night I put together this circuit.

1:30 round, with a 30 seconds rest. I skip for 1:30, and at the 30 second rest(i dont rest) I do high knees fast pace, at the end of that 30 second sprint, i continue skipping into the next round. I did this for 15 rounds, which equates to 30 minutes of skipping, with 30 seconds sprints every 1:30. Did this with a snorkel on!

1:30 round, with a 30 seconds rest. I skip for 1:30, and at the 30 second rest(i dont rest) I do high knees fast pace, at the end of that 30 second sprint, i continue skipping into the next round. I did this for 15 rounds, which equates to 30 minutes of skipping, with 30 seconds sprints every 1:30. Did this with a snorkel on!

I dunno why, but I read this as "Did this while snorting coke"

Back